Chapter 35

Georges pov

"Tommy- Do you remember where the place is?" He then looks up to me, smirking.

"As a matter of fact, I do."

"Then are we going to do something about this, or not?" We'll find you, Dream. Don't worry one bit. We're coming.

And I'll do everything in my power to get you out.

"How are we even going to do this, though?" Bad begins to ask. "Like- do either of you have experience with anything even close to this?" I sit back down with a sigh.

"Well, no. But- we need to at least try. We all know he would've done the same for us. He'd probably risk his life too. I'm not giving up, we're not giving up." I take a deep breath. "It's what he deserves."

"Hey, guys-" Tommy forces the conversation to stop. "I think I know just how far it is. I calculated it from the nearest location since it's not on any maps."

"Well? Spit it out!" I mistakenly shout.

"Less distance from the train, actually, around half way. Just over half an hour."

"But-"

"Remember, we have a car now! The walk was 3 hours." A huge smile starts to form on my face. I look over to Bad, still being very happy.

"Right. So now all we got to do is plan." I attempt thinking, but having no experience leaves my brain empty. Wait- "Bad, did Dream have his phone on him when he was taken?"

"I'm pretty sure, I think I saw him pocket it." He replies. I take a deep breath, pulling out my phone and up his number.

"I hope he has it with him. If just somehow, someway- no hurt in checking, right?" Starting to type the message, I glance back over to Bad talking.

"Oh, smart. I mean, smart if he has it." I send the text, having it say 'Please- please tell me you're okay if you see this.'

"If he did he probably would've already texted us though, right?" Tommy buts in. I sigh.

"He probably would've." Losing hope for that short lasting plan, I sit back down in defeat. But as I look back at my phone, I notice him typing. "WAIT- HE- HE'S TYPING."

"Oh my goodness, is he really?" I proceed to shush Bad, being to excited to see his response. The moment I notice the sent message, my jaw starts to drop.

"Wha- what-?" Having no movements from the shock. It reads 'I'm fine. Especially since I finally get a break from you.' Because of my not replying to Bad, he takes the device from my grasp. Tommy looks over his shoulder.

"What the muffin- why would he-" He pauses. "This isn't Dream." I face twords him, asking what he had meant. "This isn't Dream. I know it isn't. He would never say that to you, George. I know he wouldn't." Bad's expression shows anger. "I don't know who said this, but they are a muffin. Dream was literally talking about you and how he wanted you safe. I swear he really- really likes you." I feel a singular tear starting to form, wiping it away.

"Okay, but we need to be sure." I finally respond to the claims.

"And how do we do that?" Bad asks.

"Keep texting." I start my second message after getting back the phone, eventually finishing the sentence. 'Oh. Are you sure you're fine? I can get the others to help you instead if you don't want to see me-' Immediately, I get a text back. 'I said I'm fine. Don't expect me to text back again.' "You see, that's even more suspicious. Odds are looking very good right now." My stomach rumbles. Ugh, it's not the time for this right now.