Chapter 4

George's pov

Next thing I know, I wake up in someones arms. In Dreams arms. I must've cried myself to sleep, not suprising. What is suprising though is that he's sleeping with me. I debate waking him up, but I'm just so comfortable. I look over at my clock, 6PM. Well, looks like it's to late for him to go home anyways.

I think about it one last time, before deciding to just stay here with him. His arm behind my back, holding me close. His legs facing me with one being slightly over my right. Just overall his presents is very nice.

As I snuggle up into Dream, I smile. It's like I've known him for the longest time, but it's only been a day, almost exact. When I look up at him, I see that damn mask barely covering his face. It's weird to think about that I'm cuddling with a man I haven't even seen the face of- it's weird to think about I'm cuddling with a man at all! But right now it just feels so right.

I wake up again to movement, didn't even realize I dozed off again. I curiously look up at Dream. It seems he didn't notice me move, considering he was looking out the window. From the angle of his face and mask, I could just barely see part of his face. The corner of his mouth, he smiled, which also makes me grin.

But just as I rub my tired eyes, he looks over at me, noticing I'm awake.

"Goodmorning," aw he sounds so tir- h-he just sounds tired nothing more or less. "Did you sleep well?" He then proceeds to rub his eyes as well with the exposed arm.

"Yeah- sorry for falling asleep-"

"It's completely okay! More than okay actually, at least now I know you got some sleep." He was looking me directly in my eyes, causing me to look away.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"What do you mean for what???" I giggle. "For putting up with my stupid ass, a-and for making me feel better..." The last part came out in a whisper, and he just continued looking at me.

"George, it's no problem. Heck if you weren't nice enough to me and let me in, who knows what would've happened!" A small laugh escapes his lips, if only I could see them.

"Hey Dream?"

"Yes Gogy?"

"Okay, first, don't call me that," we share a small laugh. "And second, are you comfortable around me?" He pauses for a second before responding.

"Well of course! I mean I haven't known you for long but- I don't know there's just something about it-"

"Then why not show your face?" He looks away back at the window, and sighs.

"Look I- I can't really explain why right now- but I know I will definitely show you in the future." He seems kinda sad about it, but then looks at me again with more enthusiasm. "Hey, why don't we get some dinner? It's already 7PM, how does chicken noodle soup sound?" I don't know what it is, but his voice is just so calming.

"Depends, are you cooking me in it?"

"Noooo, of course not-" He says in a very sarcastic joking way.

"Alright, then I think it sounds good." I reply, beaming at him. He then gestures for me to sit up, to free his arm and we start walking down the hall.

"Sooo, how we making it?" I question.

"You could just sit at the table, you don't have to do any work." I stop walking, and look at him in the masked eyes.

"No, I'm helping."

"You already helped a lot whe-"

"Okay you've used that shit excuse to many times now. If anything, you're now my guest. I'm helping Dream." He then playfully sighs with his arms in the air as he turns around to continue walking back to the kitchen.