Chapter 25

Dreams pov

"Yeah, now why did you speed away, bitch?" He crosses his arms.

"You literally could've been anyone. But anyways, why did you stop us?"

"I want to help you get out of this shit. You could use a big man like me." I chuckle, unlocking the doors.

"Then get in, bitch." I add the last word in to mock him.

"Hey!-" He steps into the car. "Don't call me that. I will kill you." Laughing, I look over at George, to see him confused.

"Who is this kid?" Before I respond, Tommy cuts him off with anger.

"I AM NOT A KID!!! I AM MASSIVE- WAY BIGGER THAN YOU! JUST SHUT THE- GR- SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! YOU KNOW I DON'T NEED TO HELP YOU RIGHT? FUCKING ASSHOLE- I HATE AMERI- Ooo wait you're British. Apologie accepted just this once." George then bursts out in laughter, I watch in the reflection of the mirror as Tommy crosses his arms, looking out the window.

"Wait, what about the car?" I question Tommy, referring to his special car he got from them.

"Eh, don't worry about it. Not like they can get much from just a parked car." There's a comfortable silence for a few seconds, then Tommy just starts it back up. "Hey, I have a question."

"Ask away."

"So, exactly where are we off to?"

"It's a secret place, you're lucky I'm even letting you come with. Under no circumstances shall someone find where we are going. It's the only way. The only path to here and back."

"Okay, I guess. But I don't really care." I chuckle at the way he spoke. "I still want to know though." I sigh.

"It's an underground railroad going from here to America."

"WHAT???"

"I know ri-"

"THE UK IS CONNECT TO AMERICA?! FUCK- FUCK- FUCK AMERICANS MAN! I don't even understand why anyone would want to go to America-"

"Tommy, you're literally stationed in America."

"Hey, who said I liked it though? Also, it was against my will, and you know that. I don't get why they were even here in the first place when they took me in."

"Yeah-"

"Why didn't you just beat them up if you're so big, Tommy?" George buts in.

"I- fuck you."

"Come on guys, we're working together here, alright?" They both say okay in sync, and it's back to the silence.

"Ugh, I just realized we only have one laptop. Can't even play Minecraft together anymore." George complains.

"Oh shit man, you play Minecraft? What's your ign, big man?" I watch as he pulls out his phone.

"It's Georgenotfound, but why do you have your pho-"

"Georgenotfound? More like idiotwasfound. I got Java on my phone, I'm just sending you a friend request on Hypixel."

"Well, what's your in game name?"

"Tommyinnit."

"Tommyinnit? More like childinnit."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MASSIVE PRICK!-"

"Tommy, you need to lower your voice." I interrupt his ramble.

"Yeah, Tommy." At the corner of my eye I see George stick his tongue out at him, to which Tommy responds with a middle finger and back to crossing his arms. I laugh at their small childish argument, continuing to drive.