Rowan the Teen Age Witch

Hello everyone, I hope you're enjoying the story so far.

"Dear Mr E

"Dear Mr E. Mikaelson,

If you are interested in regaining the three objects you value most, then we have a great bargaining chip for you. If you are interested, to obtain what you believed to be thrown at sea, then please send us an email at: tohktf@hotmail.com.

Kind Regards
Someone"

It took two weeks for Rowan to receive an interesting email in her inbox. The rest were fake requests from people hoping to claim some sort of prize they clearly had no clue about. Her Ad had been vague enough for people to misinterpret but specific for the target audience. The most recent email she received, seemed legitimate enough.

"Dear Someone,

I am not very fond of childish games. I do not know what you have or, what you think regarding those three precious items. However, you got my attention. Shall we have a discussion?

Sincerely
Elijah Mikaelson"

Rowan's heart stopped as she read the signature. She hadn't written his full name in her Ad, so there was a high chance this was him. The teen paced her room in anxiousness. She knew what her next course of action should be, however, she was was too fearful of Elijah's reaction. What if he found out her location? Would he hurt her? What about her family? What about Elena? There were many variables holding Rowan back from contacting him. But, she had made up her mind and bit the bullet. She sent a reply to the email, with the burner-phone's number, along with a date and time to call. She had purchased one while in North Carolina, along with a voice changer. The voice changer was easy to obtain from a comic book store, since they had many of those for different characters.

A few days later, while home alone, she turned on the phone and waited. At 07:30 pm on the dot the phone rang. "Good evening," she replied through the voice changer.

"Good evening Someone," it was him, it was actually Elijah. "What do you have for me?" The man asked.

"The half-brother hasn't thrown the rest at sea. Your bargaining chip is waiting at Saint George's Cemetery, in North Carolina. You'll find it inside the Mausoleum," said Rowan in a rush and ended the call. She then turned off the phone and took a deep breath. It was better for her to have as little contact with Elijah as possible, in fear of his possible wrath.

Rowan pretended that nothing had changed and tried to continue on with her life. Her Hunter training was going well and her school work was a walk in the park. The relationship with Elena was still a little rocky but it was good enough. Jeremy was as sweet as ever and she grew more protective of him by the day. All in all, things were at an equilibrium.