-10; needy-

Draco;

All of us had been talking, playing games, and drinking. I didn't drink much, so someone had to take care of them. Of course top priority is Bella. Bella sat on my lap, moving slightly sometimes. My bulge poked her pussy, as I felt her wetness on my pants.

Blaise wasn't too drunk, well kinda, but he decided to stand up. "I'll bring Pansy to her dorm" he said, pulling her up from the floor. They left Bella's dorm, I turned her around, grabbing my wand. (The magical one you horny fucks)

I muttered a spell which made her sober up. "Dray," she began, her forehead against mine. "Can you fuck me?" she asked, flustered. "Hmm, how about no?" I replied, smirking. "Please, please I'm begging you" she said.

"I feel your hard dick" she said, looking down to where she was sitting. "It's your fault," I said, cupping her face. "How's it my fault?" she asked, looking me straight in the eyes. "You're hot," I said, because that's definitely a good enough reason.

"Please, pretty please, fuck me" she said, smiling. I kissed her softly, bringing my hand to her neck, bringing her closer. My other hand snaked around her waist. My tongue asked for entrance, which she denied.

I brought my hand to her hair, pulling it. As she gasped, I brought my tongue into her mouth, fighting for dominance. I bucked my hips up towards her clothes pussy, as she moaned into the kiss.

I stood up, carrying her towards her bed. I laid her down, deepening the kiss. I propped myself on top of her, as my hand traveled her body. She whimpered underneath my touch.

I took her sweatpants off, revealing her dripping pussy, I bent down to her, giving her a soft kiss on her clit. She moaned softly, as my teeth nibbled at her swollen bud. I brought my hand to her pussy, stroking my finger over her folds.

She moaned out of pleasure, as I chuckled to myself. I brought my tongue to her pussy, licking up her wetness, as she moaned, vibrations rushed through her body. I brought my thumb up to her clit, circling it.

"Mhm," she moaned, as I increased her pleasure. I licked her faster, deeper. "Dray, I'm cumming," she screamed of pleasure as she came. I licked up her cum. I kissed her clit, then I brought my face up to hers, kissing her on the lips so she could taste herself.

I took my pants off, leaving me in my shirt and boxers. I took her shirt off, kissing her collarbone softly. She arched her back, bringing her body closer to mine. "Hmm, so needy," I muttered, pushing her hips down.

She whined under me, trying to push her hips upwards. I kissed her skin, sucking on her nipple. I massaged her other nipple, as she moaned. "Love, be patient," I said, kissing her collarbone again.

I took my boxers off, as my dick sprung up. I brought my hand down to my erection, slowly pumping it, as she watched me. "Draco" she said, her lips swollen and her cheeks a slight pink shade.

"What's wrong darling?" I asked her, smirking. "Please," she whimpered. "Beg for it, darling," I said. "Daddy please fuck me" she said, as I slammed into her. A moan excited her lips as I did.

Bella;

He slammed into me, making a loud moan exit my mouth. He thrusted into me at a slow pace, as I whimpered for him to speed up. "Daddy faster please," I said, as his speed increased.

He brought his mouth down to mine, kissing me as his dick thrusted in and out of me. I moaned into the kiss, as his hand wrapped around my throat perfectly. "You like my dick don't you," he said, pushing in and out.

"Mhm, yes" I moaned in reply as my body moved back and forth on the bed. My head touched the headboard slightly, as he steadied himself by holding my hips. I moaned softly, making him increase his speed.

One of his hands went down to circle my clit, as I moaned yet again. "Daddy, please!" I moaned as he increased my pleasure. I brought my hand to his hair, grabbing it harshly as he groaned. A knot began forming in my stomach.

"F-fuck, daddy" I said, "I need to cum" I muttered, throwing my head back in pleasure. "Not yet darling, you've been a bad girl" he said, increasing his speed, which I thought wasn't possible at this point.

"Oh my god!" I screamed as he pounded into me mercilessly. I held back the urge to cum. "I can't hold it in!" I said, as he was still circling my clit. "You can and you will," he said, choking me.

The pleasure was too much, making me cum without permission. My toes curled as my back arched when I came. Hard. "Who told you that you could cum?" he asked strictly, as he still pounded into me.

I bet his dick was completely coated. "N-no one," I muttered, as he pulled his dick out of me, slapping my pussy. I groaned at the sudden touch, making him chuckle before slamming back into me.

"F-fuck!" I screamed, as he pounded into me with his hand around my throat. I tried bringing my hands up to his hair, but he grabbed my wrists, pinning me down. I whined as he bucked his hips into mine.

My body was jerking back and forth at the bed, my boobs bouncing as he slammed into me. A knot started forming in my stomach again, as his thrusts became slopier. I moaned as the hand that was around my throat made its way to my waist.

"Fuck, you feel so good darling" he muttered, still thrusting into me. "I'm gonna cum!" I said, as he held me still on the bed. "Hold it in, and you'll get a reward," he said, buckling his hips.

"O-okay" I stuttered, as the pleasure was almost too good. His pace increased again, to the pace he was at earlier. "Cum." he said, as I let my body let loose. My walls tightened around his dick, as my eyes rolled back.

I cummed around his dick, as hot spurts of his cum shot into me. He pulled out of me, as we both panted from the pleasure. My legs hurt, from the orgasms I had and his size. "Do you think you can walk?" he asked, laughing.

"No," I said, sitting up. I tried standing up, but fell immediately to the floor. He laughed at me, as he walked around the bed, to me, and helped me stand up. I felt something dripping down my thigh, making me look down.

"Your cum, Draco" I said, smirking, as he looked down. He collected the cum with his fingers, shoving it back into my pussy. I whined a little at the feeling, since I was pretty sore. "I did that," he said proudly.

- - -

Draco's POV;

I was in my dorm, doing homework, when my family owl came. He knocked on the window. I stood up and walked towards the window, opening it. The owl flew in, sitting down on my bed, as I grabbed the letter.

Dear Draco,

It began, with my mothers handwriting.

I am so sorry for this, I tried stopping him, but you know your father. I promise I had nothing to do with it, and tried my best. You knew this was coming. He's forcing you to become a death eater. I know this wasn't how we planned it to happen, but please, he's going to hurt me if you resist. And at least the dark lord. I'm expecting you home this weekend, to get your mark. Again, I am so sorry, I tried really hard to stop your father.

Yours sincerely, your mother.

Fuck! No! I don't fucking want this. He knew I didn't want this life! God I hate my father. "Fuck!" I yelled out, throwing my head back. Blaise rushed into my dorm, towards me. "Draco, what's wrong?" he asked, worried. I can't tell him. That's risking years of friendship.

"Nothing, I just hurt my hand, nothing serious" I lied. "Okay" Blaise said, leaving my dorm. I walked towards the door, locking it. I have to keep her safe. She can't get involved in this. I don't want her to get hurt, or worse, killed.