-04; Dorm-

A/n; Smut<3

Bella;

I shifted in my seat, his dick pressing up against my pussy. A low grunt escaped his mouth, making me shift again. "Stop doing that..." he muttered into my ear, "Unless you want to get railed right here" he finished, making me more aroused than I already was. Now it was his turn to shift, he thrusted his hips upwards, his dick pressing even closer to my pussy. I just realised how big it was. My eyes rolled back, while Theo was talking, looking towards the river.

"You okay, Isabella?" Theo asked, noticing how my eyes rolled back. "I'm fine," I muttered. "I better head back to Hogwarts" Theo said, standing up. "It was nice talking to you Isabella" he said, as he began walking. When he was out of sight, Draco turned me around so I'd watch him. "How's my pretty girl enjoying my dick pressed against you?" he asked, making me flustered.

"Are you enjoying it?" he asked, a smirk on his face. "Mhm," I moaned into his ear. "Bella," he grunted, thrusting his hips upwards. It felt really fucking good having his dick press up against me, but I fought the urge, and stood up, leaving him on the bench. "C'mon let's get back to Hogwarts" I said, standing a few meters away from him. "I swear to god, I'll rail the shit out of you one day" he said, standing . My pussy turned more aroused by the moment.

- - -

My finger dipped into my pussy, relieving some of the strong feeling between my legs. I began thrusting my finger in and out, but sure enough, it didn't help much. I reached over towards my nightstand, opening the drawer. I had a vibrator stacked in there, just in case I'll need it, and now's the time. I grabbed it, turning it on. I placed it on my clit, a wave of pleasure hitting me. I moaned at the sudden feeling.

I threw my head back, keeping the vibrator in place with my hand. "Fuck.." I muttered The pleasure was really strong, as I thought about the blonde I had spent my afternoon with. How his dick had pressed up against my pussy. As I relived the moment, another wave of pleasure hit me. I moaned softly at the pleasure.

Draco;

She really did play with me today in Hogsmeade. She gave me mixed signals, shifting to get a closer feeling of my dick, and then just standing up. She clearly saw the tent in my pants, when she stood up. I hated the fact that I turned hard by just thinking about her, or seeing her. I laid in my bed, thinking through the day. I loved the feeling of just having my dick press up against her pussy. I imagined all kinds of unholy things I would do to her, if she was mine.

I heard a soft moan come from a room close by, wondering who where having sex now. I just heard one person. "Fuck.." I heard someone mutter. Her. I smirked to myself, standing up from my bed. I moved dorms recently, to the one next to hers. I opened my door, stepped out and closed the door. I went to her dorm, opening the door slowly so she wouldn't notice me.

I slowly closed the door behind me, so no one else could see what's mine. She moaned softly, making me realize how much I needed her. My dick was almost showing through my grey sweatpants. I stood, leaned up on the door, shirtless, my hard dick pressing up against my sweatpants. I could barely see her pussy, behind the vibrator she had pushed up against her clit. Another soft moan exited her mouth.

I accidentally slipped a low grunt from the back of my throat, making her flinch and look up. "Relax, it's just me.." I said, smiling at her. "W-what are you doing Draco" she muttered, propping herself up on her elbows. "Keep doing what you did before you found out I came in" I said, looking at her. The vibrator was still laying on her clit, vibrating. A moan escaped her lips, as I grabbed my wand.

I was smart enough to not let it stay in my dorm, and bring it here. I muttered the silencing spell, which earned a gasp from her. "I didn't u-use that?" she said, a shocked expression on her face. "No, love, you forgot" I said, "Now, moan all you want," I said, walking towards the chair in her dorm. I knew for a fact that Pansy was staying in Blaise's dorm, so I could stay as long as I wanted.

A loud moan exited her mouth, as she spoke "I'm c-cumming" she whimpered, as she threw her head back in pleasure. "Go ahead princess, cum" I demanded, looking towards the beautiful girl that laid on the bed. She moaned loudly as she orgasmed. "Good girl," I said walking towards her. "My pretty girl," I muttered, kissing her forehead. I removed the vibrator from her clit, putting it in her drawer.

"Such a good girl, for me?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Mhm" she muttered, looking at me. "Now, want me to cuddle you to sleep?" I asked her, as she nodded. I sat down beside her, putting her panties back on, before going under the covers with her. I grabbed her waist pulling her close to me. "Ma belle fille" I said, kissing her forehead again. "What does that mean?" she asked, looking up at me. "My beautiful girl," I replied.

- - -

Bella;

I woke up the next morning, Draco's arms wrapped around me. He held onto me for dear life, like I would leave him any minute. I looked at his beautiful features, how his pale skin had small dents in them, making him look human. "It's rude to stare, love" he spoke in his raspy morning voice. "How'd you sleep?" he asked, smiling down at me. "Fine, how about you?" I asked him, smiling back. "It was great, I had my love in my arms"

I smiled at him, as I remembered last night. "How long had you been watching me last night before I found out?" I asked him. "A few minutes" he said, a smirk forming on his lips. "Fuck" I muttered, looking away. He grabbed my chin, turning me back to look at him. "That's what you said last night" he said. I sighed, trying to flip over. "Nu-uh" he said, twisting me back in place. "C'mon, lay on my chest" he said, bringing my head to his chest.

"It's Sunday, it's fine," he said, kissing my forehead. "You act like you're my boyfriend" I said, a small laugh escaped my mouth. "I know," he said. "That's the point, unless you want to be my girlfriend,"