-07; Draco's dorm-

A/n; Smut!

Bella;

"Sure," I said, unlocking the door to let her in. "It's amazing, Bella!" she said, as her eyes turned into hearts. I smiled at her, thanking her. "It should be illegal to be this hot. If we were single, I'd totally date you" she said, patting down my dress. "Okay, do your makeup, you should get going soon!" she said, pushing me back into the bathroom.

I just rolled my eyes, smiling. I put on natural makeup, and fixed my hair. I put my hair in a half up, half down. "You look amazing, Bella!" Pansy said, eyeing me closely. "Alright, you'll have to leave now, can't be too late!" she said, basically pushing me out the door. "Good luck!" she yelled after me, as I walked away. I held up my middle finger towards her, as I chuckled to myself.

I walked towards the Astronomy tower, which was out in the courtyard. I stepped into the courtyard, walking to the tower. I went up the stairs, wondering what'll meet me when I get to the top. The stairs are so fucking long. When I got to the top, Draco stood there, a picnic on the floor. I smiled at him, before walking up to him and kissing him. He kissed me back as he put his arms around me.

"It's beautiful!" I said, smiling as I pulled away. "I'm glad you like it," he said, a smile on his face. "Why wouldn't I like it, you made it" I said, smiling at him. He pulled me into another kiss, smiling into the kiss. "Alright, want to eat?" he asked, as I nodded. He grabbed my hand, bringing me down to the floor with him.

I began eating, as well as he did. "Does it taste good?" he asked. "Mhm" I nodded as I smiled, with a strawberry in my mouth. "Did you make it?" I asked, as I swallowed the strawberry. He smiled, as he continued eating. We ate, and talked a lot during the night. I got to know him better, and I think he got to know me more.

When we were done eating, Draco stood up and took my hand, helping me up. I smiled, and thanked him as he pulled me closer to him. "My princess, would you like to go to the yule ball with me?" he said, his face close to mine. "Yes!" I said in excitement, as I smiled. He pulled me in for a kiss, rubbing my back softly. He slipped his tongue in, fighting for dominance.

He pulled away after a few minutes of making out. "Shall we head back?" he asked me, taking my hand into his. I nodded, as we began walking. We arrived at the Slytherin common room, seeing a couple of students from our year and above talking. "Want to sleep over at my dorm tonight, princess?" he asked me, standing in front of me.

"Yes, please" I said, as I smiled. He brought me to my dorm first, to grab a few things, which he also said I could have there. We walked to his dorm, and I plopped down on his bed. He sat down beside me, playing with my hair. I sat up, sitting right beside him. His back was against the headboard of the bed, as I kept close to him.

"You're gorgeous, Bella" he said, as I looked up to him and saw that he smiled. I smiled at him, as I blushed. He grabbed my hips, pulling me onto his lap in a swift motion. I was shocked by his actions, but it soon turned into a smile. His erect dick touched my pussy gently, as he pulled me into a kiss. The kiss was soft, yet rough. He spent his time kissing me, swirling his tongue around mine, as I moaned into the kiss.

He pulled away, grabbing his wand and silenced the room. "Do you want this?" he asked softly, asking for permission. I nodded as he looked at me with a questioning look. "Words." he demanded. "Yes, yes I want this Draco. Fuck me" His eyes lit up, as he brought me into another kiss. His soft lips connected with mine perfectly.

I moaned, him taking the hint to unbutton my school shirt. I unbuttoned his, as he pulled my shirt off. I took his shirt off as he began nudging at my panties. I took the hint, standing up as I took them off. "Take off your skirt as well," he said, a smirk on his face. I stood in his dorm, with just my bra on. He took his pants off, left in his boxers. "Are you sure?" he said, as he admired my body.

"Yes Draco, I want you to fuck me" I said, as he began taking his boxers off, allowing his dick to spring up. It was at least 11 inches. How the fuck would I fit that inside of me? "C'mon, Bella, don't be shy. Ride my dick" he said, as I began walking towards him. I sat down on his thighs, him still admiring my body. "God you're fucking beautiful," he said, grabbing my hips.

My pussy slightly touched the tip of his dick, as I moaned. "Are you sure, because when I start, I won't be able to stop" he said, asking once again if he was allowed. "Do it Draco, lose control" I said, pushing myself down on his dick. He grunted out of pleasure, as he grabbed my hips, moving me up and down on his dick in a circular motion. His dick touched my g-spot. I moaned really loud, as I felt the pleasure building up.

In one swift motion, he swapped us, so he was laying on top. He began pounding into me mercilessly, as I screamed his name. His hips rolled against mine, as his thrusts kept their pace. He hit my g-spot multiple times, making me moan really loud. I grabbed the sheets, feeling a knot form in my stomach. His thrusts became slopier, as I was a moaning mess. I grabbed his hair, pulling him in for a kiss. It was a sloppy kiss, as I pulled away.

"I'm going to c-cum" I said, the pleasure building up. "Not yet, Bella" he said, a smirk forming onto his lips, as he began pounding into me faster, harder. I moaned louder than ever as his dick hit my g-spot, abusing it. Grunts escaped his mouth as I felt him edging me. His dick twitched inside of me, as he moaned.

"F-fuck Bella, I'm going to c-cum" he stuttered, the pleasure making it hard to form complete sentences. "Together?" he asked, as I nodded hysterically, pleading to let loose. He gave me a nod, as we both cummed, his hot cum spurting up inside of me, as mine covered his dick. He gave a few more thrusts, before pulling out and plopping down beside me. "That was amazing," he said.

He looked at me, and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "Take the vial tomorrow morning, unless you want baby Malfoy's popping out of you in 9 months" he laughed, trying to catch his breath, I laughed with him as he wrapped his arms around me, bringing us under the covers to sleep.