-02; Hogsmeade-

A/n; Chapter 2, smut warning!

Draco Malfoy;

Her body is legit perfect. As she is standing there, talking with Parkinson, I can't get my eyes off her. Her curves are perfect, her shirt hugging her body perfectly. Theo snaps me out of my 'blackout'. "Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you, you keep zoning out!" he says, frustration in his voice. I hadn't realised that the two girls left the common room, before Theo had snapped me out of it.

"What were you thinking about anyway?" he asked, taking a drag from his cigarette. I looked down, only to realize I had a bulge in my pants. I grabbed a pillow, placing it on my lap. "Nothing" I replied, knowing damn well that I was lying. "Whatever." Theo said, starting a conversation with Blaise. I began fantasising about what I would want to do to her, steal her innocence, of course, with permission. I couldn't do that to her, not without her permission.

The bulge in my pants grew, and it started to hurt. "I'll head up to my dorm," I spoke, standing up. They nodded, not noticing the tent in my pants. I made my way to my dorm, as I stepped inside, the smell of sex filled my nostrils. Of course, that's what happens when you share a dorm with Blaise. It used to be multiple girls a week, until he fucked Pansy. He simply couldn't stop.

I walked to the bathroom, and locked the door. I took my belt out of its loops.I turned the shower on. I unbuttoned my white shirt, slipping it off my shoulders. I zipped down my pants, throwing my head back, as it was some release on my dick. Why did I choose tight pants? My pants slipped down to my ankles, as I stepped out of them. I looked down to my bulge, seeing how hard it was.

How could just watching a girl make me rock hard? I swear to god, one day, I will fuck the living shit out of her. I slipped off my boxers, allowing my dick to spring up to my belly button. The pain I felt was slowly fading, due to the fact that I let my dick loose. I stepped into the shower, the warm water hitting my forehead. I tried thinking of anything else, hoping my dick would stop being hard. It didn't work.

I brought my hand up to my dick, slowly stroking it, imagining her on her knees for me. Her innocent eyes looking up at me as she brings her mouth to my dick. "Fuck" I muttered, as my strokes fastened. My other arm is plastered to the shower wall, holding me up for support. A low grunt escaped the back of my throat, as I brought myself closer to climax.

"Fuck, Bella" I moaned out, as spurts of my cum shot up from my dick. Another grunt left my mouth when I was done jerking myself off. I can't keep doing this. I need her.

- - -

Bella;

As me and Pansy exits the castle, I look around realising only Gryffindors are outside. The September breeze hits my face, making me calm. "Bella, how's your love life?" Pansy asked, as we stepped out of the courtyard. "I'm not dating anyone, Pansy" I said, turning my head towards the raven haired girl. "I think it's time you do," she said, looking back at me.

"You know I'm not a fan of bondage," I muttered, looking towards the ground. "Why not? Just imagine, getting fucked by the same person, as much as you want!" she exclaimed. "I just want to be careful, I feel like if I dated someone, we would forget to use a condom, and I'll end up with babies everywhere!" I exclaimed, as Pansy snickered. "You don't need to use condoms, I take the vial" she says, looking at me.

"The Vial?" I ask, confusion on my face. "You're used to one timers, if you date someone, you'll just take one every morning, or you could if you're not dating someone as well. But no kids will be popping out of you before you want it" she said, shrugging her shoulders. "That's kinda smart though," I said, smiling. "Where can you even get it?" I asked. "In a shop in Hogsmeade, they don't ask questions, they're just happy we're being careful" she said, smiling at me.

The vial seems to be something smart, also good in case the condom breaks. We kept walking to Hogsmeade, a comfortable silence above us. We stepped into Honeydukes, to grab some Chocolate frogs. "I'll buy some for Blaise, he loves them, plus he buys the vial for me" she said. "Pansy! I don't need to know about your sex life!" I whined, making sure the small kids in the store couldn't hear me.

"Why are you whispering," her soft voice asked. "Because there's kids here!" I said, grabbing some chocolate frogs. We paid for our stuff and stepped out of the store. "C'mon, I'll show you where they sell the vial" she said, dragging me with her. At the end of Hogsmeade, a black, loomy store stood. "It's here! You know, we could just buy you some packages, so you can drop the condom. Since the vial is made by witches, its a 100% sure. It's basically magic" she said.

"Fine. We'll buy some" I said, stepping into the store. The store was a lot bigger than I thought. All kinds of medicine for all kinds of things were there. They had potions, to make you feel horny, why would someone need that? I questioned, but shrugged it off. They had a pill you take if you're hungover, and you won't be able to feel it anymore, so I grabbed some of those.

"Gonna be drinking a lot this year?" a sharp voice behind me spoke. Pansy was somewhere in the store. I turned around, frightened, but relaxed when I saw Malfoy stand behind me. "I actually came here to buy the vial, just to be on the safe side" I smiled. Me and Draco weren't enemies, but we talked every now and then, since we were in a shared friend group.

"Oh" he said, stepping next to me. "Who are you fucking so much that you'll need the vial for? Who are you letting come in you?" he whispered into my ear, standing awfully close to me. "W-what are you doing Malfoy" I asked, anxious. "I'm just asking a question, besides, call me Draco" he said, watching my movements closely. "It's not for a specific person" I said, turning my head towards his face.

"We'll see about that," he said. Pansy walked towards me, and in a swoosh, Malfoy was gone. "Who were you talking to?" she asked, as if she didn't see him. "You didn't see him?" I asked, confusion on my face. "It was a boy?!" Pansy smiled. Of course that was the only detail she noticed. "Yes, it was a boy, but didn't you see him?!" I asked yet again.

"No, I didn't see him. Who was it?" she asked, a smile on her face. "Draco" I muttered under my breath, hoping she wouldn't freak out. "Wait! The Draco Malfoy?!" she squealed. I nodded, looking down. "What did he want?" her voice echoed through my head, as I thought about what to tell her. "He asked what I was doing here," I said, not lying.

"Did you tell him?!" she said, excitement filling her voice. "Mhm" I muttered, nodding. "I said I was going to buy the vial, and he asked who might be coming so much in me that I'll need it.." I said, as my cheeks turned a bright pink. "OMG!" she squealed. "I answered with no one specific, and he said, 'we'll see about that'" her face lit up even more than it already had.