C3 Hogwarts Express

Start from the beginning

Hermione began to panic because Harry and Ron wasn't there yet . She went outside to ask someone if they saw them ,but had no luck .

Neville Longbottom came to sit with them , telling her that nobody had seen them .

" Oh, well, I'm sure that they're alright ," Hermione said , not sounding so sure ," This is Iridessa Cullen and Ginny Weasley ,by the way . They're starting this year . "

Neville smiled shyly at the two girls." I hope to see you in Gryffindor ," he said ," I see you're already dressed as one too , though I've never seen that lion before".

" It's Simba from the Lion King ," Iridessa explained ," He's my favourite Disney animal character . "

Neville stared at her having heard her accent. " You're American?!", he blurted ," Doesn't America have a school like Hogwarts ?".

Iridessa shrugged , making a noise that clearly stated that she doesn't know .

" Ilvermorny ," Hermione answered , having read about all the Wizarding schools of the world ," Though, I think her name was on Hogwarts' list ,so Ilvermorny wouldn't have sent her a letter to join them ."

Iridessa tuned the two out as they began talking about what classes they'd be taking through the year . She went to sit with Ginny and the two talked about their families and whatnot to pass the time .

When the sweets trolley came by , Iridessa bought some sweets for everyone , being  hungry now , breakfast having been ages ago .

Iridessa ate her first Bertie Bott's every flavour beans and it was fish and she hated fish . She wasn't brave enough to eat anything else of those beans . She gave the pack to Neville , who got a poo flavoured one and the pack was left to rot on the side.

" Seriously ," the little girl grumbled unimpressed  ," Who makes disgusting flavoured beans ?".

That caused Ginny to fall down in a fit of giggles .

The chocolate frogs was another thing Iridessa didn't like because it was  enchanted chocolate that looked like a frog and jumped around the compartment that probably had millions of germs .

" Daddy would have a fit if he was here ," Iridessa thought .

Thinking of her family made her want to cry . She missed them so much already . Even if she had seen them just  a few hours ago.

" We should get dressed in our robes ", Hermione stated suddenly , distracting her from her sadness of being away from her family.

" I'll leave you girls to it then . I'll go get dressed with Dean and Seamus ", Neville said , giving them all a shy smile .

He then left and the girls locked the door and pulled down the blinds .

Wearing a uniform felt weird to Iridessa . She'd been wearing casual clothes until now , never wearing a uniform back home when she attended school.

The glossy  black school shoes and grey school socks were something else too . Iridessa didn't think she could get used to them . As well as the skirt and white button up shirt and grey jersey. They felt alien to her .

Hermione helped her and Ginny with the fastening of their robes that came over their uniforms .

" You look quite spiffy ," Hermione complimented them both .

The girls only smiled at her for that .

It wasn't long after that ,then, that the train pulled into Hogsmeade station and they had to get off.

" Firs' years! . Firs' years !. This way !", was the first thing Iridessa heard when she and Ginny got off behind Hermione who had started walking towards a set of horseless carriages , joining her own classmates.

" I think we're supposed to go to him ", Ginny said , pointing towards Hagrid ,who held up a lantern while still calling out for first years .

Iridessa took her hand and they sprinted towards the giant man ,halting in front of him . He wasn't alone . With him was a big old black dog with a wrinkled face and  small floppy ears .

He was so cute . Iridessa just wanted to hug him .

" He's so cute ", she said to Hagrid ," What's his name ?".

The giant man smiled at the little girl . He remembered her from Diagon Alley ." Fang . His name is Fang ,Lass . Come along now . Hogwarts awaits fer yeh . "

With that he lead them to a fleet of boats .

" Only four to a boat ," he said reaching out to pick up Iridessa who was clearly the smallest child around , placing her in a boat .
" Be careful . Don' fall off ", he cautioned everyone .

Ginny and two boys clambered into the boat that Iridessa was in , all of them looking at the castle in the distance that'd be their home every year from now on until they graduate in their seventh year.

Iridessa couldn't wait to start on her journey through learning magic and whatnot .

She wanted to learn as much as she could and be the best witch she could be .

The little girl didn't know what the year would bring as she watched the castle loomed nearer and nearer .

She didn't know of the dangers that lurked in the very fabric of the castle walls  , but she would soon find out .
              🚂🚂🚂
Enjoy .See you.