Prologue

After the Fourth Great Ninja War, the villages slowly recovered from the damage. Little by little, everything was being put to place. Konoha was the same, except for the fact that their personal guardian was Uzumaki Naruto, the host of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox and the last Uchiha standing alongside his comrade. Everything was almost perfect and almost everyone's hearts were healing from the damage the war has caused.

Almost everyone.

The once cheerful, witty, and hot-headed Haruno wasn't the same cherry blossom they knew. Without their knowledge, she trained every night until sunrise to truly prove that she wasn't weak. Though she already showed herself worthy to be the Hokage's apprentice and had gained the respect and awe of all the villagers, especially the young girls, she was not satisfied. She once sweet and innocent heart had been corrupted ever since it was broken into a million pieces. She had enough of putting the broken pieces of her heart to a person unworthy of her love. She was tired of having to pick them up whenever he crushed them with his bare hands. She had had enough, and she wanted for him to suffer just the way she did.

Every didn't notice this change in the pink-haired jonin for she was good in hiding her personal intentions. Instead of doubting, everyone saw her at her happiest moments, laughing, smiling and being the girl she was suppposed to be before Uchiha Sasuke entered her life. And if there was one thing that the raven-haired male taught her, it was that revenge doesn't hurt the most physically.

For Sasuke, he was okay to slave away to Konohagakure, for this was a small price to pay for his crimes. He opened his eyes to the world he was supposed to see when he was young and this made him at peace, almost as happy as the dobe. But being the prideful Uchiha he is, he held himself from showing too much emotion. But out of all the emotions he felt, one was utterly new to him. It was the strongest feeling that he had ever faced, ever since his family was murdered by his own older brother. The villagers and his friends called it the emotion of "love". And though he would not admit it, ever since this kind of infatuation occurred, his world showed more colors than the usual black, white and red. Ever since he saw the highest ranked and the only female in Team Seven, at her happiest, his heart rate would pick up and his confidence would falter, just like his courage to even say a single greeting or even look at her in the eye. Everyone knew of this because of the obvious way he acted towards her, cold yet hot.

I'm doing this not only for Konoha, but for Sakura. I'll do anything so she can forgive me for all my mistakes. I know it'll take a long time, but I will do the best I can. Because she brought me back to the reality I should've realized a long time ago. She's my saviour, my angel. She's the one who freed my from my own chains of depression and vengeance.

She is the artist who painted the colors in my heart.

[Sequel to SasuSaku: You Promised]

~~~~

[[Hello, dears! Thank you for checking this story out. For those who are new to this story, Colors of My Heart is the sequel to You Promised. If you haven't checked it out, then you better because this story's plot is the continuation of the previous story. And for those who have been waiting for this EPIC publication, I have something to tell you all.

IT HAS BEEN RELEASED! FINALLY!! I KNOW I TOOK A VERY LONG TIME BUT I HAVE BEEN ON QUOTEV FOR A LONG, LONG TIME BECAUSE MY MOM BANNED ME FROM USING WATTPAD BECAUSE SHE READ A LEMON ON MY WATTPAD APP ACCOUNT AND BEING THE PARENT SHE IS, SHE BANNED ME. -.- [I am still banned from this site but I'm going to be in highschool in a few months and no one can tell me what to do by then! Or so I thought //dun duuunn//]

Enough of my ranting! This story will be epic and if you want to have your art featured here, or you want a dedication to a chapter or you want to help write a chapter, don't be shy to shoot me a message and I'll reply as soon as I can. Bye, loves! Take care and read on! ]]