Skye: "Call me-"

Skye then put on her mask and her voice change into a deep one.

Skye: "Nightwing"

Jane: "Ooooo that's sounds even cooler"

Everest: "Yeah that's sounds perfect"

Zuma: "But isn't that from Batman his partner Robin grow up and became Nightwin-"

*Punch*

Zuma: "Ow"

Everest punch Zuma arm to shut him up, man Zuma is getting all the punches.

Everest: "Don't ruin this for her, Skye Nightwing sounds perfect for you"

Skye: "Thank you Everest"

Rocky then walk by Zuma

Rocky: "You really need to learn to shut up sometimes"

Zuma: "Yeah yeah whatever wolf boy"

Jane: "Ok Skye get in gear while team b get to your station"

Zuma: "And our station is where exactly?"

Rubble: "In this room where we have monitors to keep track of team a and Skye, we also installed camera on their suits so we can see what's going on"

Chase: "Wait why does Jane have a suit isn't she just going to wear the wolf costume"

Jane: It's underneath my wolf costume dumbo I need it to kill the alpha"

Chase: "What do you even have that could kill that thing a small knife"

Jane lifted her arm and out pop up a cross bow ready to fire.

Jane: "Want to say that again police mutt I have more then this you know"

Chase: "I would say it again after my fist hit your face bulldog"

Chase and Jane then started growling at each other and getting closer too. Rubble then jump stopping them right before they got anywhere near each other.

Rubble: "Hey this mission won't go smoother if you two keep fighting each other"

Chase: "But she calling me names"

Jane: "And he is annoying"

Rubble: "CAN WE JUST (sigh) listen if something happen to either of you I won't ever want to lived my life"

Ryder: "Rubble"

Rubble: "Your all special to me I don't want to lose any of you, so can we please get along and stop these wolves?"

Jane: "Fine"

Chase: "Alright I'll be good"

Rubble: "Thank you, Skye go get gear up in the bathroom"

Skye: "Ok Rubble"

Skye then grab her gear and mask and headed to the bathroom. While the rest of us awkward stand still besides Rubble while he went to the team b room. He then come back out with huge bags and toss it to Ryder. Ryder catch it then place it on the ground and open it. We then see whole lot of gears enough for team b even gear for Ryder himself.

Rubble: "You all need gear in case something goes wrong"

Rocky: "Wait what about me and Everest?"

Jane: "Don't worry while we put a taser on Everest suit on her arm in case something goes wrong"

Everest: "A taser cool I get to zap some wolves"

Jane: "And Rocky here"

Jane then pass Rocky some black shoes that look like his paws for his paws, he put them on and sharp claws came out.

Rocky: "Woah claws like actual claws"

Jane: "Yup covered with Wolfsbane so in case something else happened you can defend yourself or others with these, they also help you move quickly"

Rocky: "Nice I can really do damage with these bad boys"

Marshall: "What about me and Chase"

Jane: "I'm pretty sure you guys will be fine"

Chase: "Jane this is serious what if we need something to protect ourselves"

Jane: "Your alpha werewolves you guys should already tell your strength and speed has increase a whole lot"

Ryder: "She does have a point plus if the wolves do attack you two and you guys fight back they'll probably think your more stronger then them"

Jane: "Maybe"

Chase: "What does that mean?"

Jane: "You think there just regular wolves huh?, with an alpha on their team a legend one they grow stronger just being in a pack with it"

Everest: "Wait are you saying being in a pack with a legend alpha will give the pack strength?"

Jane: "Yes and there are more levels then just alpha, there are also beta's and gamma's"

Ryder: "Right the lower level of alpha"

Jane: "If the legend alpha wasn't there then the beta's will become normal alphas and the gammas will become normal beta's"

Rocky: "So we just need to get through a whole pack of strong beta's and gamma's to the alpha, yup not going to be easy"

Jane: "Best to try then not too?"

Chase: "What if me or Marshall killed the alpha?"

Rubble: "Then the pack will listen and follow you"

Marshall: "Cool then we'll be able to stop the pack from destroying the town"

Jane: "You make it sounds easy"

Marshall: "We just need to kill the alpha"

Jane: "You have no idea what he's cable of weremutts he stronger and twisted then you think"

We then hear footsteps coming from the hall we turn to see Skye all gear up. She look cool with a mask and that suit, I turn to Chase to see him blushed.

Chase: "Wow Skye you look amazing"

Skye: "T-Thank you Chase"

Jane: "Of course she is because she wearing a gear that I built myself"

Rubble: "Ahem"

Jane: "Sorry me and Rubble built it"