Chapter XVII: Star-Lord, Bitch

Everyone stares at the oncoming fight.

"Okay..." said Thor, gulping. "Quill's replacing Kal-El on my list."

"Hey!" yelled Clark.

Star-Lord stares at Thanos dead in the eyes.

"You've got to be shitting me," said Thanos.

Thanos backs away with fear.

Star-Lord floats toward Thanos.

Thanos blasts energy beams at Star-Lord, but he is unphased.

"Impossible," said Thanos.

"I've seen a lot of things that are impossible," said Star-Lord.

Star-Lord holds out his hand as Stormbreaker is hurled into his hand.

"OH, RUB IT IN, QUILL!!!" yelled Thor.

Star-Lord spins the hammer as he smashes Thanos in the face with the hammer as Thanos lands on his feet.

Star-Lord then blasts an energy beam at Thanos who turns each blast into bubbles. Star-Lord, however, kept on blasting at Thanos.

"How dare you... you pathetic man-child..." Thanos, squinting his eyes. "How dare you insult me this way!"

Star-Lord smiles as he stood before Thanos.

1988... 38 years ago... before Quill was abducted by men hired by his alien dad...

"Hey... Mom?" asked Quill, speaking with his mother. "You think I'll make a great astronaut like my Daddy?"

"Of course you will, Peter..." smiled his mother, who wore a bonnet and looked rather pale. "My little Star-Lord."

Now...

(theme begins)

Star-Lord charged toward Thanos and blasts his punch into Thanos' face.

"Who was Gamora?" asked Clark to Thor.

"His lover," said Thor. "Thanos killed her."

"Why?" asked Clark.

"A soul for a soul," said Thor. "Someone or something that was dear to him. His daughter."

"Huh..." said Clark.

Quill blasts his fists at Thanos over and over. Thanos leaps up and blasts a punch into Star-Lord's face.

"I have no family because of Stefan... because of you..."

Star-Lord begins dusting Thanos' face as Thanos instantly heals himself with the stones.

Star-Lord creates a giant round Pacman that eats Thanos.

Thanos summons a large space Kraken that eats Quill, but Quill multiplies his molecules and creates a space-blade with his hand, decapitating the Kraken.

Thanos then manipulates the terrain and creates a large rock, tossing it to Quill.

Quill dusts the large rock into molecular pieces.

"I had to do it, Quill," said Thanos.

"And yet she died for nothing." Star-Lord creates giant lightsabers with his hands and stabs Thanos with them.

Thanos heals himself as he kept on snapping Star-Lord away. His molecules augment each time.

"What's wrong, grape face?" asked Star-Lord. "Running out of breath?"

"Your taunts mean nothing to me," said Thanos.

"Then again, I'm kicking the living shit out of you. Oof! Burn, baby!"

"You annoying little piece of dung-..."

"Try me, you purple nurple!"

Thanos snaps Quill away once more.

"Oooh!!! Oooh! You can't! That's why! You just CAN'T!!!"

"QUILL!!! DON'T PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD!!!" yelled Clark. "Trust me! Bad idea!"

"Okay!" Quill turns back to Thanos. "Where were -?"

Thanos blasts a punch into Quill's face. He blasts two more into Quill's face.

Thanos then blasts a powerful ray of destruction into Quill.

"I told you!" yelled Clark.

"NOT NOW, KAL-EL!!!" yelled Quill.

Thor laughs softly.

"What?" asked Clark.

"You're a funny guy, Kal-El," smiled Thor.

Quill instantly regenerates.

Quill then blasts his punches at Thanos over and over again to the point of punching a hole into Thanos' chest.

(theme ends)

Suddenly. Quill runs out of power as he drops to the ground.

"Interesting... The stones give you power..." said Thanos, as Quill backs away.

Thanos prepares to snap his fingers as he heals.

"I... am... inevitable..."

*snap*

*ting*

The stones are disabled.

Thanos looks at the stones.

"What the hell happened?"

*BOOM*

*SPLAT*

"I happened," said Darkseid, as he punched a hole in Thanos' back and into his chest. "I'm sorry, my son... But the world must not fall under the hands of your new master..."

"Father... why?" asked Thanos.

"Because my empire does not deserve to die such a horrid death," said Darkseid as he grabs Thanos' head and tears it off.

Quill points his quad guns at Darkseid and reaches for the stones on Thanos' body.

"Oh, don't bother, Quill," said Darkseid. "You may have gained a power-up, but you draw power from a third-dimensional object. Ever since I've gotten the Omega Force around five thousand years ago, I am practically immune to 3rd Worldly objects. So don't bother."

"What do you want?" asked Quill.

Everyone floats toward Darkseid and prepares to attack.

"I am here to help you," said Darkseid.

"You killed EVERYONE we loved!!!" yelled Barry. "Why should we ever trust you!?"

"Because, Barry Allen, I'm all you have left," said Darkseid. "There is a way to defeat Stefan... You have to find this one man..."

"Who?" asked Clark.

"Miguel JoJo..." said Darkseid.