Chapter XV: The Batman

Start from the beginning

"After them," said Bruce, as he puts on his mask. Tony and Bruce press buttons on their chests. Nothing.

*pchoo... pchoo...*

"What the hell!?" asked Bruce. He kept on trying to press the button on his chest.

"They disabled our suits," said Tony.

Bruce looks outside. 

"There's a van outside," said Wade. Wade walks outside. "Let's go!"

"Wait... This looks like a trap," said Bruce.

"Yeah!? Well, we'll follow them and see what they've got!" yelled back Harley. "You wanna find your family, right?"

"That actually makes sense," said Bruce, as he walked outside.

"I'll drive," said Tony.

"Shotgun!" smiled Deadpool.

The group entered the van as Tony took the wires at the bottom of the steering wheel and connected them. It sparks as the van purrs.

Tony sighs. "This van is in desperate need of an upgrade."

"We don't have time," said Bruce. "Drive."

*vroom*

"Where'd they go?" asked Frank, as he, Wade, and Harley cock their guns. Matthew swings his batons around.

"I don't know..." said Tony. "I'm looking around for some clues."

Frank hands Bruce a gun. 

"No, thanks," said Bruce.

"Suit yourself, Batman," said Frank.

*vroom*

Bruce sees Damian and Cassandra in the cars before them.

"They have my kids," said Bruce.

"Wayne... I know what you're thinking..." said Tony. "I've heard of what you can do in the TVA... I suggest you don't-..."

Tony turns to Bruce, but Bruce is already gone.

"Did-..." said Deadpool. "Did anyone see him vanish?"

(theme begins... Subscribe to the owners of the Video! Their links can be found in the top-left corner.)

Bruce grapples to a light pole and drops on one of the cars.

Bruce takes out a Batarang and slices a hole out of the roof of the car. Two Taloses with blasters in their holsters are driving the car. One takes out their blaster and blasts at Bruce. Bruce leaps backward and dodges the blast. Bruce stabs the roof of the car once more as he breaks open the car door and swings inside, dropkicking the two Taloses as they are broken to pieces on the road.

Bruce then takes out some sort of magnet and attaches the magnet to the roof. The circular magnet then blasts out a grappling hook as the car in front of him is pulled backward. Bruce then does a hard left and flips the car he's riding as the car next to him is crushed.

The Talos looks behind him and says in a robotic voice, "Bruce Wayne of Prime-Earth: Status Unknown."

A fist inside a heated gauntlet punches a hole into the car roof.

"Status Alive."

Bruce pulls the Talos' head and throws it into the road.

Five slender Taloses appear that hold katanas as they slash their katanas toward Bruce, who successfully blocks them all with merely one counter strike.