Chapter VIII: Pork Grind

Start from the beginning

"He promised that he would give us worlds of paradise outside the X and Y Multiverses. It's called the Z-Multiverses. Multiverses that belong to the D4C Cycles."

"That won't be your own worlds!" yelled Peter.

"Screw our own worlds!" yelled Pork Grind. "Those worlds never cared about us! We're outsiders! Always have been! We were never respected in society!
We lived like rats, Parker... We have no purposes... Now, we do... It's to live in these worlds... To do the one job we have to take to free ourselves from the maltreatment we've taken from our original worlds..."

"There's something quite noble about what you've said..." said Damian, Bruce and Diana's son. "But in the end... You are still our enemy... And you are traitors to your own worlds..."

Damian spins and clashes swords with Deathstroke. Slade and Damian then exchange attacks, slashing their swords at each other.

Cassandra then appears and takes out her sword as she slashes them toward Pork Grind, who blasts his black webs at her.

*thwip*

Cassandra dodges and spins as she slashes her sword toward Pork Grind's neck. Pork Grind leaps and takes out a hammer and wacks her in the head with it. Pork Grind then spins around like a top and smashes his hammer at her.

Peter blocks his attack with one of Iron Spider's legs as he kicks Pork Grind away.

"SHAZAM!!!"

Billy blasts his fist toward Slade, as Slade slashes God-Killer into Billy's arm.

"A blade that kills gods," said Slade. "Enchanted Uru forged by yours truly."

"Uh-!" said Billy.

"I don't care," Damian squinted his eyes as he slashes his sword toward Slade. The two clash swords once more as Billy blasts at Slade with lightning.

Damian ducks. "Watch it!"

"Sorry!" yelled Billy.

*thwip*

"MMPH!!!" Billy's mouth is shot with a black web as he struggles to tear it out of his face.

Peter and Cassandra pair up against Pork Grind who successfully blocks the pair's strikes.

Peter gives a dropkick to Pork Grind and Cassandra did an aerial cartwheel and kicked Pork Grind, but Pork Grind leaps upward and planked midair as he dropped to the ground. He then magically brings out a large watermelon and eats it as he pointed at the pair like a gun.

Peter senses something wrong. "Peter tingle..." he whispered. "CASS!!! GET DOWN!!!"

"O-Okay!" yelled Cassandra, as she ducks behind the tents with Peter.

*RATATATATATATATA*

Pork Grind shoots melon seeds at them with his pointer finger like a machine gun.

Peter's goggles squint at something on the ground.

Peter smiles. 

*SHING*

*wswsws*

*ting ting ting ting*

A Batarang is thrown to a rock as it bounces off of it and to the tent's pole and into Pork Grind's face.

*SCRATCH*

Peter looks up to see Pork Grind's hair, which had been torn off.

"..." Pork Grind stared at Peter. Pork Grind warps a sign out of his pocket that his air paint sprayed words on it saying, "Ouch."

Cassandra then leaps 7 meters upward and throws another Batarang to Pork Grind's face.

*CLANG*

*TOG!!!*

Pork Grind dizzily drops to the ground as tiny chirping yellow birds with Spider-Pig faces fly around his head.

Meanwhile, Damian spins around and slashes his sword toward Slade, who blocks all of them.

The pair stop and calmly stare at each other's eyes.

Slade slashes his sword from above as Damian blocks it. Slade then spins and slams his sword from the left, then spins again and slams his sword from the right. Slade then slashes his sword from left and right over and over then swings it from below, which Damian blocks successfully.

The pair stop and predict each other's movements.

Slade swings from the left as Damian is forced to bow backward and drop to the ground as Slade lunges his sword to Damian, who rolls on the ground as Slade stomps his feet toward Damian as he elbows Damian's belly.

Damian coughed blood and held his stomach.

"Your father stole my eye," growled Slade.

"I don't care," Damian squinted his eyes as he swung his legs upward then down as he jumps back to his feet and throws a Batarang toward Slade. Slade's head dodges as he sneers. "You missed."

"No," Damian squinted his eyes.

*SHING*

*SPLAT*

A knife is shot from the Batarang Damian threw, stabbing Slade in the chest from behind as he dropped to the ground, trembling.

"Peter. Chain up these pieces of garbage," Damian squinted his eyes.

"Damn dude," said Billy, eating some Sludge Cookies.

"Where were you!?" asked Damian, angrily staring at Billy.

Billy shrugged. "I got hungry."