He smiled. "Alright. You can go wherever you'd like."

Jungkook nodded once more.

A man of few words, Jimin thought to himself.

Jungkook went up and stood next to Yejun who was blushing as red as her shirt. Jimin couldn't blame her though. Jungkook was absolutely gorgeous. He was taller than Yejun, making him about six feet, with long, wavy black hair. In addition to that, he was muscular. Jimin could see his pecs through his oversized shirt.

"Have you ever danced before?" asked Jimin, trying not to drool.

"Hip-hop, yes. Contemporary, no," he answered, tucking his hair behind his ear which uncovered an eyebrow piercing.

"Oh, well, this'll be interesting."

***

"You guys did great today!" Jimin complimented, breathing heavily from the tough routine. "You're free to go. Have a good rest of your night!"

The students waved goodbye and usually, Yejun would stay for a few minutes to talk to Jimin, but tonight, she was too focused on Jungkook. She couldn't take her eyes off of him and Jimin understood why. Yejun watched him until she was out of the room.

Now, it was only Jimin and Jungkook who remained. Jimin took a swig of water as the new student slung his bag over his shoulder.

"You did well for this being your first time," he said.

Jungkook lifted his head to meet Jimin's gaze. "Really?"

"I'm serious. Where did you dance before? Like, for hip-hop?"

"I went to a little studio in Busan."

"No way. You're from Busan? I am too."

He smiled. "Small world."

Jimin swore he could melt into a puddle by the sight of Jungkook's beautiful white teeth. Not to mention his eyes; big and round, and seemingly filled with more stars than the galaxy. And that piercing. God, that fucking piercing. This man's handsomeness could stop traffic.

Snap out of it,  he told himself. He's your student, not a piece of meat.

"So did you enjoy the class?" inquired Jimin.

"I did, yeah. I think I'll come back for the next one."

"Glad to hear it. You-"

"Daddy!"

Jimin wasn't able to finish his sentence because his favorite person on the planet came sprinting into the room.

"Daddy!" the young girl, Eunha, squealed again as she ran into her father's arms.

He knelt to the floor in order to catch her. "Hi, baby! How was school?"

"Awesome! I colored a picture of a giraffe today and stayed inside the lines!"

"It's true," Taehyung chimed in as he strolled into the room. "Her teacher hung it up on the wall."

Taehyung was Eunha's nanny, essentially. He was originally just a close friend of Jimin's. They went to the same university and met in a gen ed math class. Taehyung was horrible at math, so Jimin tutored him. It never felt like work though. He always had a lot of fun whenever he was with Taehyung.

Anyway, Taehyung decided to go back to school to obtain a master's degree, and he needed some extra money to help pay for classes. Since Jimin also needed help and his job paid well, everything fell into place; he asked Taehyung if he'd like to watch Eunha while he was teaching. Taehyung happily accepted the offer. The majority of his courses were online, so Taehyung was able to get Eunha where she had to be as well as take care of her when Jimin was busy with work.

"My little artist." Jimin pressed a kiss to Eunha's temple. "Now, are you ready for ballet?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, go change into your leotard."

"Uncle Tae," gasped Eunha, whipping around to look at him. "I forgot to pack it."

Taehyung removed his hands from behind his back, revealing a rose-colored leotard. "I know you did, Shorty."

She giggled, rushing over to him. Eunha gave Taehyung a big hug and scurried off to the locker rooms.

"Thanks for bringing her," said Jimin to Taehyung.

"Don't thank me. It's my job," he laughed.

"Yeah, but still," Jimin chuckled. "See you tomorrow?"

"Of course." Taehyung flashed a quick smile and waved to Jungkook before heading out the door.

"She's your daughter?" asked Jungkook in a soft voice.

"She is," he replied with fondness in his eyes. "Eunha."

"Well, she's beautiful."

Jimin's heart swelled. "Thank you."

"Do you teach her dance class too?"

"No. Hobi's sister, Jiwoo, does. Ballet isn't really my cup of tea."

He nodded his head in understanding and readjusted the bag on his shoulder. "I should probably get going."

"Oh, right. Sorry for keeping you."

"Don't worry about it." The corner of Jungkook's mouth lifted into a smirk. "See you later, Mr. Park."

[AN] This idea popped into my head one night and I just had to write it down. I'm not sure how often I'll write for this story since my main focus is Love Maze, but I'll try my best! A little change of pace is fun, yeah?