𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"I do very bad things, but I do them very well!"
--- ♔ ---
Aurora Vega

It was now our last day in Bora Bora. The day before Diavolo went out on his own and took a few missions his father sent him on. I stayed at the hotel and looked around, watched some movies, and ate my body weight with the amount of food that was already in the hotel.

Today he had to go out again, it wasn't anything special, just his normal work so he didn't need me there.

--- ♔ ---
Kai Costello

It was around seven and I had just pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. I took the elevator up to our room floor and walked into our room.

When I first looked around the room, Aurora wasn't anywhere to be seen.

I heard laughing coming from the balcony and knew that it was her. She was standing behind the railing looking out at the ocean watching the dolphins. I walked up behind her, catching her off guard.

Her dark brown hair was curled and flowing down her back moving slightly with the breeze of fresh air.

I gradually moved her hair away from her neck and placed a kiss on her neck. She jumped at my touch. "What the heck, you scared me." I chuckled at her trying to be mad at me.

"Not funny, what if I hit you thinking you were trying to kill me." She squinted her eyes, folding her arms around her chest.

I only noticed now what she was wearing.

Is this woman trying to kill me?

One of my hoodies was covering her whole body. When I looked down I saw that she wasn't wearing any pants, but my hoodie was long enough so only her upper thighs were showing.

This woman is going to be the death of me if I don't get killed on a mission or possibly by my father. "My eyes are up here Kai."

"I know where your eyes are angel, but I found something even more beautiful to look at." I gave her a lust full look and saw as her cheeks turned bright pink.

She looked down to see that she had no pants on. She facepalmed and I chuckled.

She looks hot when she was angry. Fuck, she always looks hot.

"Umm, can you maybe move so I can put some pants on?" I walked closer to her so our bodies were now touching. My hands were placed firmly on the railing between her.

Her tits were pressed hard against my chest. "No, I can't move." I loved the effect I had on her, it made me not want to keep my hands off of her.

"You need to shower, you stink." She giggled.

I frowned. "But I don't want to shower by myself," I said in a low pouting voice. She started to laugh. "You're a big boy, I think you can handle it." She winked at me.

God this woman can make me turned on just by a single word.

She placed her hands on my chest trying to push me away. I smiled at her attempt.

I came closer to her rubbing her in my dirty clothes. "Kai, I just had a shower." She was laughing trying to get away from me. "Woops did I do that? Looks like you need a shower too." I gave her a cheeky grin.