the life chapter 84

Namjoon went towards jehun and Jin, and he holds Jin wrist tightly and drag his away from jehun who was standing there while holding couch.

Namjoon grip tighten around jin's wrist and he said angrily " Jin Why The Hell This Bastard Is Here Huh? Tell Me before I broke his jaw so that he can never smrik again ....ahhhhh.....I Fucking Hate His Face (jin flinched from Namjoon loud voice) don't fucking stand still jin........ SPEAK".

Jin started stuttering as he get nervous seeing namjoon anger " Na-namjoon he d-doesn't liv-e here..... He is " . Namjoon again yelled making jin flinched again " Jin Don't fucking Lie.... Everyone  Fucking Saw Him Coming From The Room At This Time".

jin was about to say something but jehun
Surpassed him and said with smrik " talk to me Kim Namjoon and don't fucking scare my sweet jinnie". Jin panicked and said " Jehun why are you beha_". Namjoon cut Jin in the middle and said agrilly " How dare you to say him my jinnie in front me.... He is nobody  to you ...don't fucking take his name from your mouth"

Jehun said with the same smrik " Ohhh come on Namjoon ..... Don't be like this....and talking about me living here , for that my answer is you don't have any rights on him.....so It shouldn't matter you in any case......well i am very lucky and thankful that now i am able to being around him alwa_"

He doesn't able to complete his sentence because of the sudden hard punch which was enough to make his nose bleed. Jin said instinctly and loudly " JEHUN ... Oh my god you are bleeding ". He ran towards him immediately but Namjoon held his wrist and said " You are not going  "

Jin was about to say something but they heard sound of door opening and everyone attention turns towards the sound and the person who open the door said " Why there is so much noise here? Why are there so much people talking and that too ~OH MY GOD JEHUN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ..... YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU  ......WHO DID THIS I FUCKING GONNA CALL THE POLICE (the person runs towards jehun and cupped his face worridely, leaving the six mens confused, of course not jin)

Jehun take the person hand in his own and said " Jeh (jehwan) I am okay it's nothing....you don't worry baby". Jehwan gaze fell on Namjoon and he noiced Namjoon holding jins wrist ,he said angrily " Who are you and why are you holding Jin's hand ...... Leave him or else I will call police I swear " . Now Namjoon is really angry and annoyed, he said " Now who are you......and i punched him  "

Jehwan said annoyingly " I am jehwan, jeh is my nickname and I am my  baby's husband " . Namjoon said with done face " And who is your baby " . Jehwan said angrily " Why the hell you punched my husband bastard " . Namjoon said " Husband......He is your husband... Then why he what I mean ( Namjoon got shocked and couldn't able to say anything ) "

Jehwan said to jehun " Who is he.... Seem like you know him " . Jehun said " He is Namjoon Jin's husband " . Jehwan said loudly " So You are Jin's ungrateful husband....Huh ... How dare you to come here in front of Jin after doing so much with him.....and how dare you to punch my husband i  will beat the shit out of you" . Jehun said  to jehwan in low pitch so that only jehwan can hear him " Easy baby easy..... Take a deep breath ..... I was just testing him.... And his punch passed him in his test .... I will elaborate you everything later ".

Jehun smile a little (not smrik) and said " Namjoon ..... Jehwan and I are happily married couple for 3 years now so don't get jealous when I talk to jinnie... Ohh I mean Jin okay..... And the reason why today we are here is because of the heavy rain. Our home is 20 km far from here , so we decided to live in our cafe below for today but Jin insisted to live in his spare room and we are not stranger we are friends for more than 4 years now. (So jehwan and jehun are the cafe's owners with their 2 more partners) "