the life chapter 11

Same day after namjoon left , the story is continuing from there.

After namjoon left the dinner table after having his pancake. Yoongi and mrs jeon also left the room now only jin and mr Jeon are in the table. Jin notice that jungkook is not on the table and jk doesn't even come to have his breakfast , not only today infact he generally never come to the dining table .so he decided to ask about this " dad can I ask something ?". " Ask anything you want to ask jin " mr Jeon says sweetly .

"Dad jungkook doesn't come for dinner " jin asked . " Mr replied " he likes to eat in his room ,he doesn't want to worries anyone ". Jin thought why anyone will worrying if he will eat with everyone . " Dad then I should give his breakfast in room " he asked . " Sure jin if you want to " mr Jeon replied .

Jin plates jungkook food on tray and follow the direction of jk room which he asked to mr Jeon . Then he knocked one time but no one replied .so he knocked two times and with more force . Then voice " come in " come from the back of the door . He opened the door and saw various equipment related to music and a recording studio in the corner of the room .jin gets excited as he loves music a lot and the equipment fascinate him.

Jungkook turns his chair and saw jin he gesture him to stop on the room door . Jungkook ask " why are you here hyung" . Jin replied " U-umm ...A-actually today I made pancakes for breakfast and you didn't come for breakfast so I asked dad , he says you eat in your room so I Decided to bring breakfast for you" .

Jungkook replied " O-ok , pls place it on the table besides you and while going pls closed door perfectly". Jin just follow what jungkook says. He get sad as he thought that someone will talk to his but here except mr Jeon no one talks to him.

At night

Jin makes dinner also because cooking is like releasing tension for him and also he wants to make busy himself . So he decided to engage himself in doing some work . And the same incident happened with jungkook like it happened in the morning . Jin went to jk room with dinner he said jin to place it on table and closed boor while going.

And when jin come to room namjoon was already on the bed with lights closed on his side of the bed . So jin decided again to sleep on the sofa . Sleeping on the sofa is not comfortable at all but what he can do other than that . Jin thought he will ask namjoon that whether he is alloweded to sleep on the bed or not . But namjoon come late from the office and when he come to room namjoon was already asleep.

And that's how 1 month passed . So now jin is living with the Jeon's from more than 1 and half months and 1 month have been done to their marriage .

Now also the relationship with namjoon is the same with jin means no real conversation take place between them . But jin notice one thing that namjoon is really a caring man for his family , he always take care of everything . He also work hard , in this whole month he always come late in the night and then he straight goes to the bed and jin as usual sleeps on the sofa and wake up early compaired to namjoon.

From the first day , when jin cooked the breakfast till today he starts cooking regularly and mr Jeon loved jin cooking and yoongi also compliment him some time but jungkook is also same as before . He always send jin from the door like earlier .jin feels sad and disappointed aa there is no one other than mr Jeon who really talk to him .

Next day morning ,

Today jin decided to make something special so he decided to make spicy stewed fish ,seasoned kelp, and radish strip kimchi for every one . He gets really excited to serve the food to everyone . Actually he always used to like getting compliment and praised since when he used to be a kid.

After serving and eating he take jungkook food tray and goes towards jungkook room and knocked on the door and after hearing come in he opened the door and went inside the room and he didn't notice and he gets closer to jungkook musical instruments unknowingly and that's when jungkook turns from his chair and saw jin's position in his room .

He lost his mind he gets very angry and anger took him he snapped " why you come inside the room and pls don't touch my things , when I have told you clearly that just put the damm food on the table and go fucking out of the room , why you didn't you not understand the damm thing , how can I make you understand .... and why are you still standing just leave the fucking room already "

Jin eyes filled with tears he always wanted to have a younger cute brother but that never happened and jk always give him that feeling whenever he looked at him . Jin wants to take care of him and give love to jk as a younger brother but today he feels like some one just slapped his heart .he just kept the food with his trembling hands and He run out of the room crying .

____________&
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
_933words_