the life chapter 19

Mr Jeon tell everything happened in their business . She just nooded her head and left the room with mr Jeon . Jungkook also goes with jin in his room to play games .

Namjoon and yoongi are left to the table alone . Namjoon said" yoongi why do you bring yourself in this , I don't want you to spend your life with some one you never know like this all of a sudden".

Yoongi replied " namjoon we don't really have other option than this , so I need to get married with jimin and there is no backing up now , and spending life with someone you never know like things coming from you who himself did it

Namjoon thought that this name park jimin is very familiar to him but he just shrugged it off replied" yoongi you know I didn't have option and I can't say no to dad for the reason you know but you can deny it that's what I am saying"

Yoongi said " I know joon you care that's why you are saying it but you know I have to do this "

At parks house

Mr park and jimin told tae about jimin marriage but didn't say about the business cause they just said it that it is arrange marriage and innocent tae who didn't have much knowledge about society ,business and business deals. He is very innocent and naive for all of this things. So he became happy that jimin got a partner for himself.

But later when he come to know that jimin will leave this house and will start living with yoongi and his family. He started crying his heart out , he loved jimin the most he can't live without him , and now mr park and jimin is bribing him with chocolates , pancakes and Gucci clothes and lastly after 3 hours he stops crying and fall asleep.

Next day

Now mr Jeon ,mrs Jeon,  yoongi , mr park ,jimin ,tae and jungkook (with his suitable precautions)  were heading towards the shopping mall . The part of mall has been reserved for the jeons and parks as they are the famous in the city. Namjoon was in the company office doing his work and that's why he didn't join them and mr Jeon said jin to go with namjoon later .

Now every one is in Gucci , searching for appropriate clothes for the upcoming wedding . Mrs Jeon is noticing someone very closely as she is trying to recognise the familiar face that she had seen before .

Every one done with their shoping and they are having  snaks in KFC and tae is serving food to everyone and he went towards jungkook who is sitting on the next small table and asked jungkook if he want some but jungkook replied rudely and said " don't show off to be caring and sweet specially in front of me and I don't want your food now just go from here". Tae didn't understand why jungkook was angry on him  but decided to left from there .

Actually here the thing is that jungkook noticed tae when everyone was shopping their food and tae being a very caring and sweet person helped others to carry their thing and help in deciding things for them and jungkook just thought that he was trying to be something that he is not and that's why he behaved in this way and someone noticing everything very closely.

Next day in morning at 11 am

Jimin ,tae ,yoongi, mrs jeon and jungkook (with full protection) goes to a jewellery shop for the rings selection and obviously they have booked the shop for themselves .

Tae was selecting jimins ring very excitedly and laughing with his brother and he also asked some innocent questions with others and he accidentally asked same innocent question to jungkook who replied rudely and said" you are seriously dumb and  or are you acting to be one " tae gets sad and didn't said anything and left from there to go near his brother and someone is watching every thing clearly .

Same day at evening

Today mr Jeon order namjoon to come home at evening and go for shopping with jin to buy attire for the upcoming wedding . So namjoon come on the evening as he can't disobey his dad and goes straight to the room where he saw jin was writing something while sitting on the sofa .

Namjoon said to jin " go  get ready we are going for Shopping for yoongi's wedding ".
jin averted his eyes and replied " oh okay pls just wait for 5 minutes".

Namjoon just nooded his head and goes to change his office suit

___________&_____English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes_785words_

___________&_____
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
_785words_