the life chapter 30

Time skip after 14 days

The past days didn't really change something between namjoon and jin relation. The days morning and night are same for both of them like before.

Yoongi and jimin always bickering with eachother continuously but people near them noticed change between their arguments and behaviour towards each other . As they noticed that how yoongi speak more with jimin even if it is for argument purposes but at last he always get agreed with jimin . On the other hand , jimin also loved to piss off yoongi as he feels satisfied and happy and he finds yoongi reactions cute like cat.

The people who know yoongi , they know that he never really participate in any argument because he hate to speak unnecessarily , he will rather ignore the argument than involving in it but with jimin he continuously fight for useless things . He always do something knowingly that will annoyed jimin and then they will end with arguing eachother. Yoongi have start loving arguing with jimin . People also noticed one thing about them is that they have some undisclosed history with each other as they mostly argued and reference something that had happened before.

Jungkook and tae have also  same relationship as they had before . Jungkook often shout on tae who didn't able to answer back  and always ended up crying . But jin noticed it from the day where he first saw that in jungkook room , jin thought maybe he will understand by himself but he didn't so jin have decided to talk with both of them so that they can improve their relation for better . Jin didn't want one more namjoon and jin in the house .

Jin didn't blame namjoon at all for their relationship disaster as he thought namjoon as a victim , who have to get married to someone that he didn't know and  jin also thought that it's his fault that namjoon have to live his life like that. Mrs Jeon words may or may not have made a small space in jin's mind. Jin just wanted namjoon to be happy .

That's why jin wants to help tae and jungkook because they both are not at fault . So if they will try they will understand each other . He knows jungkook and tae both are innocent in this so he will talk to both of them .

Jin is also nervous and excited about his new job which he have to join from tomorrow  and now he have decided to tell this to mr Jeon and that's why he goes to the living room and saw mr Jeon sitting there so he said " dad I want to talk sometime with you?" .

Mr Jeon divert his full attention towards jin and said " what do you want to talk jin son , come here" he said patting the space near him. Jin said " dad I got a job as cook in restaurant and I have to start working from tomorrow so I want to take your permission for that "

Mr Jeon replied " jin you don't need to take permission from me to do anything but I want to ask you something ". jin replied " yes dad ". Mr jeon replied " jin... Do you decided to start working because of mom's word?" Jin replied " no no dad it's not like that , I just wanted to do it and I also want to be independent as you know I can't do anything else that that ( because he left his studies in middle ) I only know cooking so I am taking this job , I don't want to be burden on you dad " mr jeon cut him off " you are not a burden jin , you are also my son like everyone else and if you really want to do it and you feel happiness from doing that then do it jin ". Jin replied happily " thankyou so much dad " and jin left the room .

Now jin is standing in front of the jungkook's door . he knocked the door and opened after hearing come in from jungkook . Jin noticed that tae is not in the room so he thought this is the perfect time to talk about the things he wanted .

Jungkook is working in writing his new upcoming songs but he turned when he heard jins voice . Jin come to the room and sit on the bed and said to jungkook " please kookie come here I want to talk something important with you ( jin said patting space besides him .

________
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes 😃
_755words_