Chapter 80: Logan

Start from the beginning

Her slight wetness tasted as sweet as usual as I licked, sucked, and kissed every moan out of her beautiful mouth as I had in me. By the time I rolled one side of her clit into my mouth and gently caressed my tongue over the pliable nerves, her fingers clenched tightly on a few strands of my hair and drew me closer until her warm heat covered and consumed my senses. The small move triggered chain reactions inside me, which ended in a near painful erection straight up between my legs that I ignored for now.

My lips trailed to her other side, which I treated with the same precision and care that she deserved, then positioned my mouth at the top of her clit. Nestled into her short, soft hairs, damp trickles of arousal escaped her small hole and I ran my tongue over the slicked entrance and grinned like a fool when her body flinched, her legs clamped tightly against my shoulders, and her moans deepened into soft cries. Her reactions were everything as my blood pulsed throbs and aches between my thighs and supported the rock-hard erection that now seeped wetness into my underwear.

"That's it baby." I pulled back slightly and groaned into her damp skin, "So fucking beautiful."

My restraint borderline crumbled when I dragged my tongue from her bottom to top, slowly and torturously until her legs quivered vibrations into my palms. With short, shallow thrusts, I stroked over her core area until all I saw, smelled, and tasted was Ellie's arousal. My right hand's index finger threaded in past the limit of my tongue and I stroked into her tensed, hot walls into the sensitive area I knew rested on her left.

"Oh God!" she moaned quietly, which was as much bedroom noise as Ellie made but her body gave me all the encouragement I needed. I easily slipped my middle finger inside her and rubbed the gentle ridges of her insides harder and faster while my tongue ran over her now swollen outsides.

After one more gasp above and a lot more fluid released that tasted fucking amazing, Ellie's fingers loosened their grip on my scalp. I ignored her orgasm letdown signs and licked and rubbed at my leisure, slowly and gently, as I took care of what was mine.

"Not yet, baby." A near growl escaped me when she tapped her palm on the top of my head because I was nowhere near done. Quivers down her thighs, her pink outsides shiny with arousal, and her swollen insides told me she was close again, so I stroked deeper inside and caressed her outsides with my mouth and tongue until she groaned again and rewarded me with another round of what I needed tonight.

When it comes to Ellie, redemption really is sweet.

"Alright, made your point." Her legs shook, this time with soft laughs that filtered down into my ears like music. "If you don't get inside me soon then my arms are going to fall off."

Tension in my quads and calves lifted me up to standing, where I stepped over to the dresser and grabbed a condom. Ellie pressed her hips up and shifted back, but I shot her a glare and barked out, "Stay there!" in a tone that sounded harsher than I meant.

My moody demand only earned me a raised eyebrow and a quiet scoff from Ellie's lips but she stayed in her laid position with her legs draped off the bed. The view of her dark eyes, cheeks flushed pink, and lips slightly parted, I made quick work of what clothes I still wore. My cock breathed its own sigh of relief and dripped a few precum drops when I freed it from my underwear with one yank, kicked them off, then rolled the condom on.

"I want you just like this..." I stood at the side of the bed with my legs between hers, reached down, palmed the back of her thighs, and tugged her hips slightly off the edge of the mattress. She released a soft squeak as her braced arms gave out and her head bounced down onto the bed, but I lifted her hips up high until her entrance aligned with my hip height.

"Okay?" I paused since I had no idea but at this angle Ellie's upper body weight looked pressed onto her shoulders, not her head or neck, but I wasn't entirely sure.