The person tore off his mask, revealing their half-bruised face.

"You..." Was all you could choke out, almost light headed from the sudden change of atmosphere in the room.

"Roman Bridger. Director... And brother," he revealed coolly, then moved to stalk around you in slow and calculating steps, inspecting you with crazed eyes.

Your entire world came crashing down. Your heart burned with heavy, non flammable stones.

You didn't want to believe that you had a half brother your parents never told you about.

You also didn't want to believe that this guy had fooled you for the entire time.

Wheels started turning in your head.

That's why he knew your name, he knew all along. Meeting Roman hadn't been coincidential, it had all been part of his sick and twisted plan.

Your bottom lip quivered, the stress of the night taking its toll on your already fragile sanity.

"She slammed the door in my face, (Y/N). Said I was Prescilla's child and that she was dead. And then it struck me, what a good idea... She had a sister, Maureen Prescott, who happened to be involved with his father," Roman nudged his head into Billy's direction, who barely glanced upwards. The sour expression he held was hard to miss.

"Seems both of them really got around." As if you didn't have enough to digest already, Roman pressed on a button and the image was replaced by a home-made video.

The second you realized what it was, you turned your face and buried it into Stu's shoulders, every nerve in your body paralyzing with the sickest feeling you'd ever experienced.

The bastard recorded the murder of your mother.

You sobbed and shook your head in denial as you couldn't stand the bloodcurdling screams tearing through your entire being.

Stu's gloveless hand rested on the nape of your neck, pulling you closer to him as you clung desperately onto his arm, pleading them to stop while tears streamed down your face.

You forced your words out with your voice filled with a tremble from the amount of fear and grief. "Turn it off..."

Billy stood up and made his way over, turning you slightly around.

His pupils were blowing out to almost completely engulf any brown in his eyes that sized you up, before swiping his thumb over your chin to collect the moisture there.

While he loved seeing you cry, he absolutely hated it in this moment.

Neither of them knew Roman was going to actually show you the footage. It was fucking disgusting and made Billy clench his teeth so hard you were surprised he didn't shatter them.

"Don't worry though (Y/N)," Roman assured, his voice as evil as it was harsh. "You'll be seeing her soon."

As soon as the words were spoken, you felt Stu's muscles tense up against you and Billy's thumb stopped stroking your face, his body language changing from comforting to hostile.

"What?" Billy rasped, his voice strained from the obvious tension coiling inside of him.

He half-turned to stare darkly at your half brother, who seemed like he didn't have a care in the world and just laughed.

"What did you think, Loomis? Why would you want to keep the bitch alive when you were happy to kill her-, sorry, our dearest cousin Sidney?"

Your eyes opened wider over his words before they shot towards the knife he was holding, your breaths barely surfacing out.

"Call her a bitch again and I'll knock you the fuck out before you finish the word." Billy gave him a look that spoke a million things all at once and even if it wasn't directed at you, it would have bolted you on the spot in fear at how cold of a warning it was.