A n n i v e r s a r y

Start from the beginning

I can't do this... I felt tears pricking my eyes, and I do something I should've done before.

I went outdoor and took out the car from the garage and started driving towards his office, maybe he is stressed and still working in an office.

As I stopped in front of the building still wearing the dress and looking a little extra I got inside and asked in reception as the lady approached me calling, Mrs. Carter.

She came in front of me, "Ma'am Mr. Cater left at 6:50 pm today."

I was very confused, as I came to know he left this place more than 4 hours ago.

With furrowed eyebrows, I ended up deciding I should call Devin and check where he is, he must know...

He picked up the call and as being a nice tracker he came to know quickly and answered, "Sammayra my boy is sitting in the famous club he always uses to go to, Temptress in a teacup, damn this guy haha I hope you're not tensed now, you can go their and check."

He is in a freaking club? And the more I know about Temptress in a teacup, it's a stripping club...

I gulped silently and started driving towards the place.

As I parked in front of Temptress in a teacup, I started walking giving my id, as I entered there were so many men, I was only 2 steps in and I heard someone whisper near my ear, "I can show you paradise baby, it's my uncle's club."

I glared at him and he winked at me I felt disgusted and as I was about to give up and get out of the place I noticed someone familiar in my peripheral vision.

As I noticed, a particular someone very familiar... my husband.

Everything stopped around me, and I was not able to hear anything, as I saw him, the love of my life sitting on a stool, with a very familiar woman wrapped around his torso, sucking her cleavage.

He threw her on his shoulder, and started walking towards the stair, saying, "let me show it to you Ana *loud laugh*."

She was hanging behind his head he disappeared from my sight as he went inside the room, breaking all of my hopes of love ever...

I didn't notice my tears which were flowing from my hollow eyes, till they dropped on the floor.

The heartbreak flowing from my eyes was breaking me into several pieces then and there.

Have you ever felt so much pain that it hurts... that it even hurts your heart, your heart churns, the pain that gives the worst feeling in the pit of your stomach, the feeling which makes you feel suffocated even in a huge open field ample with fresh air.

Eventually, my hand settles on my belly and I realized, that I came here to tell the person I love immensely that, he is going to be a dad soon...

And this is what I see.

I eventually took some steps back and my tears kept flowing I had not a single idea that he has this much power to break me to this.

I had no idea what I can do I started sprinting in the road, I literally was running like a madwoman, I was walking so fast that my heels started hurting I tripped, wobbled, and took out the heels to make be able to walk quickly.

I walked towards nowhere I had nothing to find and I knew that now I don't even have a place to go to.

What I will even do?

I was crying and panicking so hard that I felt everything around me revolving.

I settled down in the middle of the street walk and I was able to feel strange eyes on me.

I got up after 2 minutes and started walking again, I kept one hand on my belly and this day and this time and everything in this movement will never be forgotten, looking towards my belly I slightly murmured, "Don't worry baby, I am here and I'll take care of you, no matter how the situations are, you don't need a father, you have me always, I promise you, I'll give you the world you deserve, the life you will be grateful for, just have faith on mommy, she will do anything for you, okay my love?"

I didn't notice that this time, my eyes were hurting because of the excessive crying, I was feeling so hurt, I started hiccuping.

I remembered then, I am the same Sammayra Scott who was known as an egotistic bitch.

Who was very heartless in everyone's eyes.

Who found it so difficult for anyone to be able to hear her.

Who never cared if anyone left her.

Who never was afraid of anyone being able to have so much power over her.

Thoughts of me cheating on Nathan was making me feel so bad, and maybe this is what I get, karma is a bitch, I never cared enough, he didn't call me for the past 5 months, and I also never cared enough to go to him and meet him.

This is what I get...

This is what I have to endure now...

This is my life now...

"Don't worry." I silently said to myself and the small human being nurturing in me.

I closed my eyes thinking seeing him with some is the last blow, but I was wrong very very wrong.

Coming up-

-5 years later-

"Get ready quickly we have to gooooo," she said in her squeaky voice loudly.

I made sure my tie is intact and answered, back, "Yeah baby I am coming what is even there in this fashion show?"

"My fav's baby, let's go and have some nice dresses which we see on models."

I was standing there seeing myself in a full body-size mirror wearing a beautiful dress, I am here after so long, I don't know how things will go, that insecure bad gut feeling was eating me from inside.

Author's note- Oh my poor Sammayra, believe me, I am so angry with Ashton, I want to slice his throat.

Tell me your opinion about - A cheater is always a cheater?

Marriage with the enemyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara