Flight to England

Sorry this is a little late. I was dragged into playing games when I got home from work yesterday and I was to tired to write but here we are. It a bit of a slow chapter but we about half way thought the movie now!

I looked up the small bot and raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean I've been chosen?" I asked, winsing when I moved. My whole body ached from being thrown out of a building and being dragged across the ground. I lent over and picked up my sidearm that was lying on the ground not far from where I was standing and put it back under the waste band of my jeans.

"I will explain everything if you kindly come with me." He said holding onto his chest plating like he was holding onto the opening of a coat.

I raised an eyebrow at him and looked to the large green bot that started to walk up behind him.

"(Y/n), what's with this C-3PO rip-off" Crosshairs said and he looked like he was about to crush the small bot standing in front of me.

He reached out but before he could pick him up, the small silver bot grabbed his hand and bend it backwards. Crossahairs hissed out in pain as sparks started to fly from it.

My eyes widen seeing a human sized Cybertronian bring a large one to his knees.

"Don't kill the messenger or the messenger will kill you." Cogman said and finally let go of Crosshairs hand, dusting his hands off like it was nothing.

Crosshairs hiss in pain when he fell to the ground. I saw sparks coming off his hand and saw that one of his fingers where bend backwards.

I looked at the bot wide eyed, slightly scared of the smaller bot standing in front of me. 

"Now then," He said turning back towards me. "I'm afraid all this ballyhoo is on your account. Now if you want to save your friends, you will leave them." He finished in a slight threading tone, looking just behind me.

I looked behind and saw Cade, Jimmy and Izzy run around the corner. Bee started to walk up to where I stood, slight panic in his large eyes.

I turned back to Cogman with a glare. "I'm not leaving my friends. If you want me to come with you, they're coming with me. All of them."

"Your friends will be safe in your absence. In your presence, unsafe." He said as he looked back at the 3.

I turned around as well and looked at them. It is true, ever since I helped Cade on his farm, I've just dragged them into a war they shouldn't be apart of. I made Cade, live on the run, made him leave Tessa behind. Jimmy got caught up because we needed a place to stay and hide that was off the grid.

Izzy on the other hand is just a young girl who had no home and what was left of her family was gone.

"Your more important then you can possibly imagine. Even more so with that Talisman." Cogman said, nodding towards where the talisman sat on my arm under my jacket.

I felt something nudge my arm. I looked to my side and saw Bee knelling next to me, worry still evident in his eyes. "I'm ok, don't worry." I said as I smiled up at him and placed my hand on the plating on his arm.

"My master is fond of saying that all the important decisions in life often come down to just one moment." Cogman said, sounding more serious than before.

I sighed and looked to where everyone stood. It was my fault they're all caught up in this mess and I can only fix it. With another sigh I started to walk over to them. Cade had a worried look on is face as I walked over to them.

"You've already been through enough. Cogman wants me to go with him, where ever that might be. Something to do with the Talisman that was given to me." I said when I finally stood in front of the small make shift family that I manage to find.