A new voice box

I'm thinking to make uploads Sundays since I get home from work early. if not it'll be Monday's on my day off. Anyway enjoy some fluff before things get crazy ;) also I started to the re-write of 'One Strange Car' though I won't update it until its all finished. I love it already, (Y/n) is basically their own character rather then just being there for the ride.

Once Day Trader left, the girl who hitched a ride ran up to us, trying to get Cades attention.

I smiled and and started to walk away, going back to where our workshop was so I can finally get started with the repairs on Bee's voice box.

"Hey, where are you going!" I herd Cade yell. "Don't leave me alone with her!"

I turned around and continued to walk backwards. "You should talk to her. She did loose everything like a certain someone I know." I said, turning back around, leaving Cade to grumble while the young girl continued to call after him.

When I finally got back to where I was working before, Bee was already sitting on the flat bed. I smiled and held up the intricate piece of metal.

Bee let out a bunch of happy beeps, looking like a kid who got what he wanted for Christmas. "I can speak!" He said using a clipping from a show or movie.

I just laughed and pulled the platform ladder over to where the yellow and black bot sat. "Hopefully you will be able to but I'm gonna need you to sit still. I know it feels funny but I don't want to hurt you." I said as I put my hand on his faceplate, looking into his bright electric blue eyes.

He let out a whine of conformation and nodded his head.

I smiled and pulled away. I saw him slightly lean to where my hand was and let out a sad whine when it finally left.

I smiled at how cute he was and grabbed my tool box with everything I needed so I wouldn't have to keep walking up and down the ladder to grab something.

"Alright hold still buddy." I said and started to work on loosening the seal around the old voice box. I never liked doing this as sometime I could see that it hurt him, other times it was like he was ticklish.

The voice box had a bit of damage which didn't surprise me since the last time he tried to speak it fried itself and from all the fights we get into.

"Need any help?" I herd a voice behind me. I stopped with what I was doing and turned to see Cade standing there looking a little less stressed.

"I got this." I said and turned back to what I was doing. I pulled the damaged voice box out and looked at all the little peaces. Some of them looked like they had snapped off while some where just missing.

I looked around his mouthguard and saw some of the bits that had snapped off still in the slot of his vice box. I sighed and started to take them out.

Bee let out the sound that was his laugh, his wings twitching as well as his shoulders. I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him.

He immediately stopped and look away.

"So," I started, continuing with taking out the broken peaces of metal, knowing that Cade was still behind me somewhere. "Did you and the girl talk?" I asked and put the broken voice box down by my boots.

I herd and sigh from down below me. "Yeah, we talked, Her name's Izabella. Reminds me of a mix of you and Tessa." He said from somewhere behind me.

"Is that a god thing or a bad thing?" I questioned as I picked up the new voice box. I looked at the spot where his voice box goes making sure that where no more broke peaces of metal.