On the run again

It's 4am i'm tired as hell. I regret life also really long chapter. Its unedited so their might be some mistakes, I'll do it in the morning. Have fun. I go sleep now

Low music played though-out the shed as I sat one the work benches, adding some adjustments to my rifle.

Izzy was sitting next to me working on fixing her little companion who's name I found out was Sqweeks. Wheelie help her every now and then as he knew more about Cybertonians more than us.

"Are you ever going to see your brother again?" Izzy asked breaking the silence.

I didn't look away from what I was doing and shrugged my shoulders. "I haven't made contact to keep him safe. I want him to have a normal life."

I herd shuffling behind me. Izzy soon stood in front of the bench that I was working on. "Wont he be worried though?" She asked concerned.

I sighed and looked up at her. "I know he is, but when you've been in a war for as long as I have been its best to cut ties to keep your family safe. I want Sam to have a normal life, to grow up and just go tough life without worry. He didn't get to really start collage because of the alien war we got stuck in the middle of."

I looked down at my rife and then back up at her. "I would do anything to keep my family save, if that means cutting ties to keep them safe, so be it." I said, putting the last piece of my rifle back into place. 

"You don't have to get so melodramatic (Y/n)." Wheelie said as he was doing his own thing. 

I looked over as him and sighed. "Yeah yeah." I said as I turned back to Izzy. "Im sorry. How about we go for a ride with Bee, get out of this Junk yard before we all go crazy." I said as I stood up, putting my gun on the rack with my other equipment.

Izzy looked like she was about to say something when Sherman's voice came though the speakers that sat thought the junk yard. "Cade, (Y/n), Uh that, that code. Someone's coming."

My eyes widened and I quickly grabbed my gun off the rack and threw it over my shoulder. I ran past Izzy who looked confused.

I looked up at the sky and saw a drone fly over head. "Shit, we need to move." I said and grabbed Izzy hand and ran over to the main shed, where Cade was.

He hit the siren. "Grab what you need, we need to leave." He said as he ran into his RV.

I let go of Izzy's hand and ran into my own, grabbing my bag that had everything I needed if something like this happened.

I ran out and nodded at Izzy to follow me. When we got to where the bot had transformed I threw my bag into the back of Cade truck and hopped in.

When situations like this happened, I never went with Bee, so he was able to transform and fight without worrying about me getting stuck in the middle of the fight.

"Izzy hop in we need to go now." I said looked up at the sky as the drone circled us.

"Im not leaving Sqweeks!" She said as the small blue bot wheeled over to her side.

I glared at her, jumping out and picked up the bot which looked like it was about to fall apart and put him into the back of the truck. "We need to go now." I yelled.

Soon we where on the road. I kept a lookout behind us, the drone still circling overhead.

"How did they find us." I said, loud enough for Cade to hear me over the wind.

"I don't know but we need to lose them quick." He yelled back and stopped at the deserted town where we'll make our stand and hide.

I jumped out of the truck, grabbing my bag and rife and jogged into the abandoned building, dropping my bag on the floor. I turned around to Izzy and looked at her. "I need you to stay here with Jimmy Ok?" I said and looked out the window making sure we still had time.