twenty-three

An update for those who are waiting!! Sorry if it's a little boring. Been keeping this chapter in my drafts for a few days already. Enjoy!!

 Enjoy!!

Also, this photo set of Joshua and Jeonghan  is the end of me🥵🥵

Also, this photo set of Joshua and Jeonghan is the end of me🥵🥵

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That would be all for today," you said to Jeonghan after you checked his schedule. He just finished having a meeting with the head departments for their monthly report.

He stopped walking and looked at you.

"I'm going to Maldives tomorrow, right?" He asked and tried to remember his schedule.

"Yeah, you need to visit the project site and discuss the development with the manager on Wednesday," you replied. He will be on a business trip for four days.

"Did you already pack your things?" He asked you which made you tilted your head in confusion.

"Me? Why?" You pointed to yourself, not understanding why you are involved.

"Well, you're my secretary, aren't you? Shouldn't you follow me?" He raised both his eyebrows.

"Is it sponsored?" You asked back.

"Do you want to pay it for yourself then?" He chuckled.

"Wait for real? I'm going?" You asked him again to make sure you do not hear things.

He nodded, and you were squealing in excitement.

"I need to pack quick," you said to him with a wide grin on your face.

"Take a early leave. I don't have any more to do anyways," he gives you permission while smiling at your excited state.

"Alright, I'll go first," you excused yourself and started walking quickly to leave the office.

As you walking, you stopped and turned around.