Cruz brother's

4 months later

Junior pov- things have been quite to quite but I can't complain but it doesn't mean I have nothing to worry about I know this isn't the end I know Levi plan I know he wants Camila.
She is having her baby shower, yes I said her's , she said she wants all girl baby shower slash bachelorette party so my papa and uncles are going to be in Italy and my brother's and I our heading for our penthouse to hangout have some drinks play poker for my bachelor party.
But before I leave with my brother's Camila and I are going to find out the gender since there will be no gender reveal, well there will be one but it will just be for the other ladies to find out.

Junior- hey baby you ready to find out what we are having .

Camila- yes I am so excited, I can't wait to find out

Junior pov- Camila and I are in the room waiting when Jeremy walks in with the ultrasound machine.

Jeremy- hey you too ready to know what your having

Junior- you know it, this one was so excited she was practically up all night.

Junior pov- I watched the Monitor as he started moving the wand on her belly once he check to match sure every thing was good.

Jeremy- okay lets see what we got.
Baby A is a boy and baby B is a little girl
Congratulations

Junior- yes one of each I will have to teach my son to protect and keep all boys away from her .

Camila- oh god I already feel sorry for her and she isn't even born yet.
So when are you leaving with the boys because the girls and I would like t get started.

Junior- so basically your kicking me out

Camila- yes now you and the boys need to go, since you won't let me leave the house and have in some where else then we want to have a house full of girls only so you can come back tomorrow okay. I say that with love but you have been suffocating me.

Junior- haha okay, okay I will get the boys and we will leave but you better not do to much understand.

Camila- yeh yeh got it.

Junior- I couldn't help but laugh, I went to the living room where my brothers where waiting well except for Emilio and Emmanuel since mama is up and running she said they can't go with us hahah there faces where priceless so she told them then can go to there friends house and sleep there.

Junior- okay fratelli you ready to go

Mateo and Alejandro- yep lets roll.

Junior pov- my brother's and I arrived at our penthouse , Carlos, Markus, Jacob and Jason where waiting in the lobby as soon as we get inside we go inside Mateo said that he was gunna have a shower he never got a chance to have one because mama told him he needed to go.
So me and boys started the game with out him.

Mateo pov - I go into my room and started to strip my clothes only to stop in my tracks because there on my bed was none other then Nina on my bed fuck this bitch didn't she get it when I kicked her out before.