єριѕσ∂є 33

Start from the beginning

Jungkook rubbed the temples and said nothing. He didn't know what he should do. Seokjin was so angry for the first time. Maybe... he had stored the grief for quite a long time.

People were always like this. Once things that he thought no one would know were exposed, the indifference
before would disappear. He would feel worried and try to make it up, being angry with what he had done in the past and feeling remorseful.

Seokjin bowed his head and wanted to cry. So he told himself over and over again that all of Jungkook’s sadness and regret were fake, so there was
nothing worth loving here anymore.
When he left, another person would
live here. But he still hated Jungkook. All things had been changed beyond recognition, but Jungkook still
tried to give him a ray of hope with the face of the young man Seokjin had loved since more than a decade ago, which hurt Seokjin so much especially when he thought of departure.

After that day, the lifestyle of Seokjin and Jungkook changed a lot. The elder knew well he had gone too far and felt guilty, so he was attentive to Seokjin as compensations. Seokjin, however, showed an indifference which had never existed before. He was even more reluctant to speak after his tongue was hurt, or to be embraced or kissed by Jungkook. Finally, he even moved to the guest room.

“What are you doing?!” Seeing that Seokjin was packing up as if he planned to settle in the guest room from now on, the elder could not help getting angry.

Seokjin still remained silence and kept on packing.

“You haven't been speaking to me for the past few days! Yoongi hyung said it shouldn't be an issue anymore! Tell me what you've been moping around about everyday, stop trying to torture me nonstop with this nonsense okay!” The more Jungkook said, the more he felt wronged. “How much troubles can there be between two grown men? You keep being overly-melodramatic with this endless cold war, how are you becoming more and more like a woman the older you get?!”

Seokjin stood there stunned for a moment. It took him a long while to recover from the shock and sadness. He did not quite believe what he had just heard.

It was not just women that were in the weak position, became more and more forbearing and silent, and got more and more vulnerable.

“Jungkook-ah, do you really think I won't be able to survive once I leave you?” Seokjin had not spoken for a long time, so his voice was hoarse, unexpectedly, as if every word choked with blood.

Jungkook stopped accusing. His tone, accordingly, turned into a gentle ingratiation, “No way, no way. My Jinnie will be able to live a good life for a hundred years no matter what.” He just intended to force Seokjin to say a few words to him. Anything was ok, even name-calling would make him feel safe as if it could prove that he still owned the love of this person.

But Seokjin’s eyes turned red in anger. For the first time in his life, he became violent and out of control. “Fuck you, Jeon Jungkook! Do you think I'm flirting with you? Do you think I am earning your attention for suffering from neglect and injustice? You really think I am unable to leave you?! It’s just fourteen years, isn’t it?! Just fourteen years…”

Jungkook was shocked by the sudden explosion of Seokjin’s rage. He had not had time to think more, but instinctively felt that what happened now was rare and inexplicable.

Seokjin had been depressed for too long, and once his emotion was released, he could not control himself. He smashed two vases with dry branches of plum blossom in the living room. The ground was strewn with the broken porcelain mixed with remains of flowers. Nothing in hand, Seokjin rushed into the kitchen. Jungkook did not have any reaction until Seokjin smashed all food that Jungkook made for dinner.

ᴍʏ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ sᴏᴜʟ || ᴛᴀᴇᴊɪɴᴋᴏᴏᴋ ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara