5

E L L I E    R O S E ~

It was evening, I was laying on the bed on my stomach doing work on my laptop. That's when the door got opened and my mom walked inside.

"Ellie, it's already 7pm. Why aren't you're ready yet?" Mom asked with arm crossed over her chest. I let out a sighed and sat up, closing the laptop. I looked up at her.

"And, why should I get ready? Are we going out?" I ask causing her to roll her eyes.

"I've invited Mason for the dinner tonight" she replied as my eyes grow widened.

"Are you serious, right now?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm serious. Now get ready quickly because he can be here anytime now" she replied walking to my closet. I took a deep breathe and got up from the bed.

"Can I know, why did you invited him?" I asked as she walked out from the closet with a dress and put it down on the bed.

"What do you mean? He's perfect for you, Ellie" Mom roll her eyes causing my jaw to dropped.

"Are y-" But she cuts me off.

"Shh and go get ready. I'm going to see the dishes" that's all she said and left my room leaving me surprised.

What was that?

Few minutes later ~

I finished getting ready and stared at myself through the long length mirror. I hope I'm looking perfect. I don't know why but I was feeling nervous and also excited at the same time. Don't be nervous, Ellie. Mason won't be able to take his eyes off you.

(Ellie's Outfit)

(Ellie's Outfit)

"Ellie! Mason Is here!" Mom shout causing my eyes to slightly grow widened. Ellie, why are you getting nervous? It's just a dinner not date.

"Coming, Mom!" I replied and took a deep breath before heading downstairs. I stopped at the last stair to see Mason standing, wearing a dark navy blue shirt, his sleeve folded as always exposing his tattoos, his tattoos made him even more sexy. That's when our eyes met. His lips fell apart as his beautiful Piercing blue eyes checked me from up to toes. I bite down on my bottom lip feeling my cheeks turning pink. Mason walked up to me and pressed his soft lips against mine, deeply, wrapping his strong arms around my waist. I couldn't helped but smiled against his lips, Kissing him back.

"You're driving me fucking crazy, bella" he growled burying his face on my neck. A moan left my lips as he began to Kissing and Biting on my skin.

"M-Mason- Mom will see us" I Whispered. He lift his head to look at me, gently caressing my cheeks.

"What are you doing to me, bella?" He growled looking deep into my eyes making me softly smile. I close my eyes, hugging him with grinned and Mason hugged me back, Kissing my head. I wished I could stay like this forever, in his arms. I felt safe. He gently kiss my shoulder.

Later that night ~

"Mason, How was the dinner? I hope you liked it" Mom asked smiling when Mason took a sip of his drink.

"Yeah, Thank you for this amazing dinner" he replied smiling back. I took a sip of my drink glancing at Mason as I felt his hand on my thigh. I bite down on my bottom lip as I felt his hand sliding between my legs. I close my thighs and he glanced at me giving me the look 'don't test me'. I gulped when he apart my thighs and moved my panties aside playing with my clit. I immediately bite down on my tongue stopping myself from moaning.

"Così fottutamente bagnato" he let out a low growled in his foreign language, enough for me to hear. I swear, It turned me on immediately. (So fucking wet)

"Ellie, Are you okay?" Mom asked with frowned.

"Y-Yes, Mom" I slightly smile at her, shifting on my seat.

"So Mason, Do you like my daughter?" Mom asked causing my eyes to grow widened and at the same time Mason insert two fingers inside me causing me to cry out. Shit. I glanced at Mason to see a sexy devilish Smirk playing on his handsome face. I bite down on my  lip hard when he pumped his fingers in and out of me in faster pace.

"Are you okay? What's wrong with you?" Mom asked, getting worried.

"Y-yeah, I'm o-okay" I forced a smile on my face as he pumped his fingers more faster and deeper. Mason licked his lips and glanced at me.

"Oh my-" I Moaned but immediately covered my mouth with my hands as he curled his fingers inside me. Mom stared at me with frowned.

"Ellie, You need to drink water" she said pouring a glass of water and passing to me. Mason smirked at me when I shoot him a glare. I'm not going to spare him. My legs began to shaking. I close my eyes, trying to catch breathe as I finally released my cum. He pulled out his fingers and bought them to his mouth sucking on it before leaning closer to my ear.

"it was the best dessert I've had so far" he whispered huskily right into my ear and pressed a quick kiss on my shoulder.

"So Mason, I was asking that do you like my daughter?" Mom asked smiling causing me to glared at her. Why's she doing this? God. It's so embarrassing. Mason glanced at me and I look down, taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, I do" Mason smiled looking back at mom causing my  eyes to grow slightly widened as I looked up at him. Mason looked at me and gently smiled at me. He likes me? I stared at him with surprised.

"Than Would you like to date my daughter?" Mom grinned causing my eyes to grow widened once again. I glared at her but she ignored me.

Are you kidding me??

"Mom st-" But I cut off by Mason.

"Of course, I would love to" Mason smiled and glanced at me. I looked at him with slightly jaw dropped when he took my hand gently pressing a kiss on it's back. I blinked few times. My heart Stopped.

"Would you like to go on a date with me, bella?" I stared into his beautiful blue eyes with surprised. Am I dreaming? Or- It's really that Mason asking me to go on a date with him. I glanced at mom and she grinned nodding her head at me. A smile spread on my face before I nodded my head.

"Yes, I'd love to"

*****

Thank you for reading ❤
Please keep reading 'His Amore'
Xoxo