SCARS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Start from the beginning

They made fun of our faces and scars. They called us names and told us to die. Those words effect my twin so much that she tried to commit suicide while overdosing pills.

Keyword: tried.

That's when I turned into a cold-hearted person. I shut everyone down including my own family and Hallie she stopped talking and acted like mute all the time. It's been 10 years since I heard her sweet voice or her cute laugh.

I want to watch her smile and live like others do although I know it's impossible for her after the traumatic experience we went through.

After she tried to commit suicide I became over protective towards her and never left her side. I arranged homeschooling for us as she loves to study.

The only person she's comfortable is only with me and I would do anything to make her happy. We both are 17 but are graduating right now due to our incredible brains or should I say we always study as we've got nothing else to do.

Along with studies Hallie is pro in hacking and technology while I learnt every fighting stance to protect her in case something happens in the future as our so-called-family is in mafia.

Even though I was stuck between four walls I know everything that's going on this house as Hallie hacked the security footage in order to keep tabs on everything.

Every night we both replay the footage of that day and stream it like a movie.

Yesterday we saw Iris our new sister. Both of us thought that she'll be more like evil step-sister in cinderella series but she was nothing like that.

She didn't wear any make-up like bitchy material girls and didn't acted like a bimbo. She presented herself in a very simple manner and showered carlos with love.

I was shocked at first watching her actions but covered it quickly. And the way she mocked Oscar I can say she and I would make great friends unless she acts like a bitch watching our faces.

We listened everything and when she asked about us I noticed everyone went pale and our crazy grandpa bursted at her in anger while our grandma threatened her sweetly.

I've always wanted another sister, another girl in this circus of men. I want to fight with her, share my costumes with her, tease Hallie with her and protect her with all my might being her Elder sister.

But finally when I had the chance here I'm watching her through a screen unable to face her let alone talk.

I was scared that she will feel disgusted watching our scarred faces. I was scared she'll hate us and I was scared she'll hurt Hallie and I couldn't bear the risk of anyone hurting her. So I decided to stay on my guard infront of our new sister.

Today I was cleaning up our messy room while Hallie was completing her assignment. I watched at her determination with amusement when suddenly someone unlocked our room door alerting me and Hallie.

No one would dare to visit us at this time. Only a maid was allowed here at the time of breakfast, lunch and dinner. I wonder who it is disturbing our space at this time.

My thoughts were interrupted by a cute 3 feet figure, it was Carlos my younger brother. My eyes went wide watching him. I know he's my younger brother but this is the first time I was watching him live. Happy Tears brimming in my eyes. All I wanted to do is hug him tightly and showered him with kisses.

I gazed at Hallie, she was also feeling the same emotions as I do. But soon my love turned into fright as I thought he'll hate us after watching our faces. I was about to ask him why he was here while he cut me off.

WILD ACEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara