SCARS ARE BEAUTIFUL

IRIS POV:

Tears brimming in my eyes after watching those horrible curses. Suddenly my legs felt weak and I leaned against a wall trying to balance my body. I was confused and hurt thinking about who could do such disgusting thing. Suddenly a realisation hit my head as I searched for my laptop.

I logged in and started streaming the security footage to find the culprit. And as I've already guessed it's none other than my hooligan brothers Oscar, Darius and Xander. I felt disgusted at that moment.

I really didn't understood how the hell did I offended them and why does everyone despise me so much. I thought family was supposed to love each other but god clearly I was wrong.

I was drowned in my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. Immediately my heartbeat started raising in panic mode as I thought it would be one of my assholes brothers or even worse Jason.

The Slap and Punishment rang in my ears like mantra.But I slowly calmed down myself taking deep breathes and asked who it is when I heard carlos calling me 'sissy' I relaxed my muscles and hid my laptop immediately running towards the door.

"Sissy", an excited carlos jumped upon me hugging tightly while I hugged him back reluctantly.

" Sissy you know how much I've missed you. I was about to see you this morning but Jenny said that you've already left without giving me 'good-bye' kiss", he pouted while I chuckled at his innocence.

"I'm sorry bud. But don't worry from now onwards I'll make sure to give you a goodbye kiss daily", I kissed his cheek while he giggled.

" Sissy there's no one at home to play with me and I'm really bored. Will you play with me?", carlos batted his eyelashes like barbie while I chuckled at his antics.

Wait there's no one at home. It means this is the perfect time to meet my sisters.

I immediately designed a perfect plan in my head and decided to implement it.

"Fine bud we'll play tag but you've to follow some rules ok", I answered him smiling widely.

" Aye Aye Captain",he replied with glittery eyes.

"Ok now I will count from 1 to 100 closing my eyes. But you've to hide only in that room", I told carlos pointing towards my sisters room while he giggled and nodded innocently.

I thought of everything, if I go alone in that room I'm damn sure they'll create a ruckus yelling who the hell am I? And why the hell am I here? immediately kicking me out of their sight.

But if it's a game, Carlos can hide there as their room doors were always unlocked but no one dares to walk in. And he's a child I don't think they'll say anything to hurt him while I can act like I'm searching him and talk to them without any suspicions.

I know it's really bad to use a child to do my dirty work but it's for the best and I've already promised Victor to help them bring back their smiles so I can't back off now.

It's Now or Never.........

I started counting while as I planned carlos ran inside that room I waited for some time and then slowly made my way towards the room.

ANAESTHESIA POV:

It's been 10 fucking years since the incident happened. That mere incident shattered us and Since then me and Hallie isolated ourselves between these four walls.

We watched others playing with their friends outside while we were struggling inside to live a normal life. After the incident me and Hallie went back to school only to be bullied by everyone.