Chapter 38

The weather slowly turns cold. Later, Lisa goes to buy more clothes twice, but in the wardrobe, she is still in an absolute weak situation. In fact, after buying so many, she cannot wear them all, ah. She is not the type who dresses to impress.

Well, general speaking, Lisa recently can be considered doing well in both romance and career. Nothing more need to be said on romance as it is simply too good to even causing indigestion =  = As for career ah ~ ~ ~ Although the attendance award has already turned into a floating cloud in the sky, she has officially joined Jeon Corporations for a year la. This means, finally she can get a pay rise ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She wonders how much salary increment she will get this time ah, Lisa excitedly looks forward to it.

Unlike her high spirit, the group high level management, who is in charge of this matter, is worried about it. Currently in Jeon Corporations, who does not know the relationship between a small staff in the Finance Department with the surname Manoban and the President so how much pay rise is appropriate ah?

The Chief of the Finance Department has always been very upright. According to Lisa's performance, he impartially gives her an average level salary increment. However, when this is sent to a higher level management for assessment, this person has more issues to consider.

Just an average level pay increase, will this make Miss Manoban and President unhappy ah? But, if all of a sudden the increase is the highest level, will the flattery be too obvious?

The poor senior management curses silently and endlessly in his heart: Really, the husband giving the wife a pay rise, such a personal family matter to cause trouble for me. I also want to have a pay rise!

***

Finally, the senior management decides thinking since it is their family's money, the left pocket into the right pocket, a little more will not be a problem so with the stroke of a pen, marks the highest level.

But a few days later, when the pay increment letters are sent to every staff, Lisa's pay rise level reverts back to the level given by the Chief of the Finance Department. Well, the one who dares to make that decision, besides President Feng, who else can it be?

The complicated issues revolving around her pay raise, Lisa surprisingly is not aware of anything. Getting such a good increment, Lisa is already very satisfied la.

At least it manages to mend the gap in her perfect attendance award T T

***

Jeon Corporation's benefits have been good in recent years so generally everyone is satisfied with the salary increase. Suddenly, the atmosphere in the office becomes lively. When Lisa is listening to her colleagues discussing where to celebrate tonight, she receives a very anxious phone call from Jisoo: "Lisa, are you in the office? I am downstairs, you come down quickly."

Lisa is scared by her urgency so she does not have time to think. After taking leave with the manager, she rushes downstairs. Jisoo's car is already waiting downstairs. After Lisa gets into the car, Jisoo immediately drives off. They do not have time to say anything.

While on the road, Jisoo starts to explain.

"After my last surgery, I joined a rare blood type mutual support group in this city. The head of the group is a nurse in that hospital where I had my surgery. She just called and said a car pileup accident happened on the highway. A pair of mother and child have AB negative blood type. The hospital does not have enough blood, and the situation is very critical so she is calling everyone to donate blood."

"Oh." Lisa urges her, "Then, you drive faster."

But the road condition in S City, no matter how good is the car, makes it difficult to go quickly. Both of them hurriedly arrive at the hospital. That little nurse who is the head of the group is anxiously waiting at the front door.