Chapter 6

A half hungry, half full Lisa stands next to Big Boss to see the guests off.

Jungkook is used to these occasions because of his family background. He is at ease with a handsome appearance, his movement is like a work of art. Lisa and Jungkook stand side by side. Feeling his masculine breath close by causes Lisa's little heart to skip a few beats out of sync. Of course Lisa quickly calms it down — Big Boss is terrible ! You have the nerve to thump wildly, you do not want to live anymore!

This is Lisa's first time being a part of a grand banquet so she does not know what to say except a few polite words over and over again. Most of the time she stands next to Jungkook and stiffly smiles while she inwardly cries out: Wow, this is the mayor who wants to establish connections with people in business. Ah, this old man sells XXX, very expensive stuff, totally a crook!

= =

Lisa does not understand why Big Boss tells her to stand beside him when he can handle everything. As Jungkook talks to someone who looks like a wealthy married lady, Lisa takes the opportunity to peek at her phone. Past ten o'clock, ah, Lisa is feeling a little depressed. She hears a voice asking from behind. "What are you doing?"

"Checking the time, as after midnight it's expensive to call a taxi." Lisa answers without thinking. Then suddenly she remembers the voice's owner and stiffly turns around. "Uh, President ......"

Lisa wishes for a scarf to cover her face. How could she have said that? Big Boss is really treacherous, attacking without warning.

Jungkook looks at her for two seconds. "When this is over, someone will take you home."

Wah, Lisa is surprised and nodded: "Thank you, President!"

What a blessing in disguise. She can save 50 yuans from having to call a taxi ^_^. Lisa tries her best to see the guests off. With most of the guests gone, Jungkook also bids farewell to Jisoo. Then he says to Lisa: "Let's go."

Walking outside.

Lisa hastens to keep up with Feng Teng. She thinks the driver is probably waiting for her outside. There is only one car parks in front of the door. The valet sees Jungkook and immediately opens the car door respectfully: "Mr. Jeon."

Lisa sees Jungkook gets in the car and then ......

Lisa stands before the sports car in confusion.

Where is her driver?

Perhaps, when Big Boss said "Someone will take you home" ...... he meant himself?

***

Lisa stands in front of the car door, squirms and asks: "President, you said you will have a person drive me home. Where is the driver?"

Jungkook loses a bit of patience: "I'm not a person?"

Lisa really wants to nod. Big Boss, you are not an ordinary person. Even if you were you would belong to the tribe that eats other humans = =

Losing more patience and seeing her still standing frozen, Jungkook says: "Get in."

Lisa does not dare to argue. She obediently gets in the car. It is a white sports car and not the BMW from before, which Lisa does not know the brand. The rich have a lot of vehicles, Lisa cannot help but feel overwhelmed.

After saying "thank you" repeatedly and giving her the address, Lisa gently leans back into the seat. Perhaps she had drank a bit of wine at the banquet, Lisa feels a little relaxed, yawns then ...... Lisa falls asleep.

Falling asleep is not bad. What is bad is Lisa has not fallen into a deep sleep. The sports car moves forward. Lisa opens her eyes to see a familiar sign flashed by, still feeling drowsy and forgetting who is next to her, Lisa shouts: "Stop here, I want to eat beef noodles."