Chapter 11

Nowadays, little employee Lisa has a new hobby —  play online games for two hours before going to bed.  The account is new, the game is Xue Niu, the character's name is "Beat Boss & Sleep Well."

Some curious people ask why not "Beat Boss, Kiss & Sleep Well," but Lisa still plays happily. Every night after beating Boss, Lisa can sleep well and forget the unpleasant things that have happened in the day.

Sleeping well, plus eating and drinking in the President's office results in Lisa gaining weight.

So Lisa is very pleasantly surprised.
The meat from gaining weight comes from Big Boss's food, without spending money, completely free, how can she not be surprised and excited?!

Lisa feels she is at an advantage.

***

One night, after Lisa finishes beating a Boss, she walks into the bathroom to brush her teeth before going to bed.  Standing before the mirror, Lisa pinches her cheeks.

Oh, this meat has whitened, is soft, feeling much better than before.  It is probably the credit of Big Boss's skin care products.
Pinching the left cheek then pinching the right cheek over and over, Lisa is suddenly sad, mutters to herself: "Aiish, my face is not bad, why hasn't any guys chased after me?"

The female colleagues around her age have suitors, there are a lot of single and talented young men at Jeon Corporations, but why is it that not one guy pursues her?  Lisa's self-esteem is a little wounded.

If someone pursues her ...... Lisa begins to fantasize this possibility, her mind suddenly drifting to Big Boss's gloomy smile, Lisa winces, all of her thoughts are scared off.
Why think of Big Boss!  How terrible!  Go to sleep!

Lisa climbs into bed, her head buried underneath her blanket.

As a result ...... the sleep is not good, Big Boss actually invades her dream.

***

The scenery in the dream is very beautiful.

There is a vast meadow of green grass, Lisa sits on the ground happily eating grass, eating grass, because she (it?) is now a white rabbit.

Eating eating, suddenly a pair of black leather shoes appears, Rabbit Lisa looks up, oh it is Big Boss.  Big Boss is dressed neatly, elegantly, looking down at her and smiling.

Rabbit Lisa takes a look then bends her head down to continue eating, eating and thinking: Wearing a suit on an outing, Big Boss is too distant.

While Lisa's thoughts are in a whirlwind, her long ears are suddenly grabbed and lifted.
"The grass looks better than me?" It is Big Boss's angry voice. "I've wasted my effort to feed you, wasted my effort to like you."

Like her?  Did she hear wrongly?

Lisa is stunned, a half-eaten blade of grass falls from her mouth.

It seems as if Big Boss knows what she is thinking, coughs, his ears turning red but his expression becomes arrogant: "You heard me, I said, ah, you, you don't need to be too excited."

Lisa is still stunned speechless, another blade of grass falls from her mouth.

Big Boss sees her silent, embarrassment turns to anger: "Why are you not speaking?  Why are you not showing any signs?"

Lisa shakes her head, wanting to say "I'm just a rabbit, how can I speak?".  Seeing her shaking her head, Big Boss roars in anger, in the blink of an eye turns into an imposing tiger, opens his mouth wide and swallows her.