17. Liskook's Little Moment

Start from the beginning

Can I stay like this forever?

"Will you just leave me? We are not posing for a movie poster here if that's what you think." The person says in a monotone making me peek one eye open.

So it was not the wall.

It's Jungkook!!

My eyes fly wide open and I quickly straighten up myself in a hurry not to annoy him but all my pure intentions fire back when the top my head hits his jaw.

"Ah!" His hands fly up to comfort his jaw while here I am standing praying the ground to swallow me whole.

Just how much more can you get your embarassed yourself Lisa?

I just keep gazing down on the floor as if it is the most interesting thing in the world. I just stand there fidgeting my hands at my back when he again speaks up. "How can you be so shameless Lisa? Shouldn't you be thanking and apologising me?"

I look up to meet his eyes but my breath hitches when I see him in all his morning glory, well technically almost-afternoon glory. He stands there in a black t-shirt and light grey sweatpants.

It is my first time seeing him in such casual clothes and I am not lying when I say he completely slays them.

He is so handsome. Damnit!

I just gape at him and an attractive arrogant expression etches on his face as he raises his thick eyebrow.

"Is there something on me?" He asks as I continue staring at him and when he gets no reply, he snaps his fingers in front of me.

"H-Huh?" I stutter like a lost child.

"Is there something on me?" He repeats after an eye roll.

Yes. Your earth shattering hotness.

"No. Absolutely not. Nothing to worry about. You are fine. Yes, noth-"

"A simple no would have been fine." He tells me making me realise that he has the absolute power to haze my mind and obscuring my common sense.

He just walks past me and gets into the dining room. I follow him and see that he is already seated at the head of the table. I just want to see his reaction to the food I have made just for him to taste. I am a little nervous about it even when I know I cook well. Mrs. Kim looks at me and assures me with a smile. 

"Bon Appetit." Mrs. Kim smiles at him. As he takes the bite, he hums in delight.
"Mrs. Kim, this is the best lasagna I've ever tasted." He praises my cooking and I know that if he had known I have made it, he would have never said that.

"Young Miss has made this especially for you, Young Master." Mrs. Kim tells him and that is when he chokes on his food. He starts coughing violently and I immediately rush to him to pat his back. I pour some water for him which he takes. He just swats my hand away when his violent string of coughs fade away.

"Mrs. Kim, will you give us some privacy?" He asks her to which she nods and then both her and Jinhee find their way out of the door. I just watch them leave when a bang on the table makes me flinch.

"What are you trying to prove here, huh? That you are the perfect little wife that every man dreams of? I have got to  know that you do some chores from mom! Do you think that by doing all this you can win my heart and I'll feel guilty for my actions?" He yells and backs me up to the wall.

"Tell me!" He slams his left hand beside my head on the wall making me flinch again. Tears have started to well uo at the corner of ny eyes. "Don't fuckin' show me your crocodile tears!" He slams another hand on the wall.