Part 21

Olive Green POV

It's been a couple of days since I've been out the hospital. Emma been here and I'm so happy I just wish she can stay. John hasn't let me lift a finger since I've been back.

He treats like I'm about to break. I know he feels guilty that I got hurt but I don't blame him. It wasn't his fault I keep telling him that but he's so damn stubborn.

Everyone is out John and Luna went Christmas shopping. Emma and Kendall went looking for baby things. I got up wanting to cook going downstairs I look to see what we have.

Thinking I'm very hungry wanting something good. Then it hit me Hibachi I smiled taking out the ingredients. Starting to cook singing and dancing with the speaker.

"Rich nigga, eight-figure, that's my type
That's my type, nigga that's my type
Eight-inch big, ooh, that's good pipe
Bad bitch, I'ma ride the dick all night"

I sang twerking then I heard from the kitchen door way.

"Rich nigga, eight-figure, that's my type
That's my type, nigga that's my type
Eight-inch big, ooh, that's good pipe
That's my type, nigga that's my type"

Now we're both twerking  Kendall walked in rolled his eyes at us. Then went to the living room and I laugh just like old times.

"Don't jiggle that baby too much nah" I yelled she laughed and we're having a blast. I'm stir frying my veggies.  We're now singing love on the brain when John and Luna walks in.

"Baby you are supposed to be resting" he yelled over the music. I walked up to him pecked his lips and putting my arms around his neck singing to him.

"That's got me feeling this way (feeling this way)
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain yeah
And it keeps cursing my name (cursing my name)
No matter what I do, I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain"

He only smiled and picked me up and went to turn off the stove. Good thing  I'm done  "bring me a plate" I yelled out to Emma.

We walked up to our room and he laid me on the bed. Laying on top me a bit kissing my neck. "I missed you today" he whispered and I smiled

"I missed you too" I told him he smiled at me. "How are you feeling" he asked me still kissing my neck. By now I'm just horny I move my neck so he can get more access. He laughed at me dropping down to my chest.

He popped a nipples out started to suck and bite on it. His hand travel down to my kitty and started to rubbing it through my leggings. I'm now a moaning mess he put his hand in my pants.

When his finger reached my entrance our room door flew opened. I groaned John rested his head on my forehead. "No fucking" Emma yelled resting my food on the night stand.

Sighing John kissed my nose and removed his hand which in returned I wined. Cock blockers all of them I swear.

John laughed at me because my attitude. I sat and started to eat but the smell made me feel sick. "Olive you okay?" Emma asked looking at me.

I took another mouth full and felt nauseous I give my plate to John then ran to the bathroom. Puking my guts up I felt someone held my hair. "Olive are you okay?" Emma asked me.

I nod say up wiping my mouth with tissue. Looking up I see John looking at me by the bathroom door. He walked over picked me up and helped me brush my teeth.

Emma looking at me with a smirk and I'm staring at her like what you smiling at. Emma left us then took all the food with her.

I feel a little week and John laid next to me. "You okay baby?" He asked I cuddled into him and let him rub my back.

"I'm okay just wasn't feeling good" I told him he nod. "Baby you just wasn't ready to be out of bed yet. The doctor said you have to rest" He told me and I nod.

Not long after Luna came in laying next to me "Olive are you okay? Emma said your sick" she said and I nod telling her I'm fine. Looking up I see Thomas leaning against the door.

This child literally is a old man in a child's body. He doesn't say anything he only speaks to Luna and his parents.

"I'm just feeling a little nausea honey" I told her and she smiled getting up jumping in the bed "Yes I'm going to be a Aunty" and my jaw dropped.

"No ma'am No ma'am" I said shaking my head trying to sit up. "Emma We're going to aunties" she said running out the room.

I'm still shaking my head trying to tell her ass no. But she was too quick what the hell. I sat thinking trying to remember my last period. But we always use condoms I can't be. Looking at John he looks deep in thought.

I can't be pregnant sitting up I'm so fucking stupid. John sat behind me "I'll get us a doctors appointment. Everything will be fine" he said rubbing my back before he got up and left to the bathroom.

He came back picking me up stripping me then sitting me in a bubble bath. No way I can be pregnant we were carful. I was carful I'm always careful.