Part 13

Olive Green POV

That hoe really tired it and then John stupid ass. Sighing I need to calm down sitting in his office. I'm sitting in his lap looking through his files.

Seeing I have some of organizing to do. There was a knock on the door he said come in this woman walked in. Then this hoe dropped the trench coat to the fool. All I saw was ass looking at John he's looking at his desk.

"Ah Tina please put your coat back on" he said not looking up at once. I know he feel me burning holes in the side of his head. This the third woman in less then 24 hours. She turned looked at me the screamed.

Putting on her coat she ran out The office. Then I started laughing because this have to be a fucking joke. "You planned this didn't you?" I asked him.

"Because ain't no way in hell" I said rubbing my temple. "Lord this have to be a joke. Because I'm about to whoop someone ass" I said "baby I swear I didn't know this was going to happen." He said and brought me down to his lap.

Kissing my nose "they are in the pass I won't do that to you" he said and I had to relax knowing he's right. "Okay" I said looking at my fingers. He pulled me in for a kiss and I sucked on his tongue knowing how much it turns him on.

Then their was a knock on the door but we ignored it. Then the door opened "my motherfucking best friend is ooh who is this beautiful young lady" looking at the guy my mouth dropped. 

"Your the guy from teen wolf I legit had the biggest crush on you growing up hi" I said having a total fan girl moment

But the moment I had crush John had my ass a hood looking at him "baby that's years ago and the crush is on the character he played. Let me go we're late anyways" sitting up pulling him with me.

He started to get an attitude "you don't need a attitude with me. We've been here less then a day I already meet a Fiancé, saw a girl push her breast on you and I saw a whole ass and vagina." I told him he kissed my cheek.

"Your real name is Tyler right?" I asked him he smiled "yes ma'am it is. And you must be the beautiful Olive he's been talking about for the pass 6months. I'm glad you came he through you wouldn't." He looked at John "you owe me $100 dollars" he said and we left.

Getting to the restaurant we were seated immediately. Sitting on my phone I didn't realize people had join us until John started to introduce me. "This is my girlfriend Olive" looking up around the table I sat up and smiled.

"We've heard a lot about you happy to meet you" one of the girls said. With red hair she's beautiful I must say. "Im Abby by the way" she said and I shook her hand.

"This is Sandy She pointed to a girl with raven color hair

"This is Sandy She pointed to a girl with raven color hair. That's Justin she pointed to the guy with blond hair. My husband Logan the guy with brown hair and you meet Tyler already." She said and I nod telling everyone hi while Sandy just giving me a dirty look. Then I notice I'm the only black person at this table.

Lord please don't make me smack someone. Abby sat next to me and started to talk she's 28 with a 5 year old boy named Thomas. "Well my little sister is 5 she's here with me if you want a play date" I told her and she agreed.

We took each other number when the waiter came over. Everyone ordered their drinks and I once again got a strawberry lemonade. Then I heard Sandy laughed "what are you 5?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"I don't drink much" I said I can put drink any bitch here but I don't like drinking then going home to Luna. She just laughed at me again and I looked at John. His jaw ticked and I kissed his neck letting know I'm unbothered. We all ordered I got stuff shells and John got chicken Alfredo.

Abby and I are still talking and I heard "what's wrong John you didn't get the seafood pasta?" This was from Sandy again. "Olive is allergic to shell fish I don't need her getting sick" he said kissing my head. Then Tyler said "My mom is like that can't even give her a kiss on the cheek if I eat some". He said and I laughed.

Sandy looks like she didn't like that answer she walked off to go to the bathroom. I looked at Abby and whispered "what's her problem?"
I asked "She been trying to get with John for the pass 5 years. He always turn her down she got him drunk as hell one night and they ended up having sex. Since that night John doesn't talk to her as much or wants nothing to do with her". She said so basically she assaulted my man.

"No one here really likes her but she's my sister-in-law so I have choice but have her around." Abby said rolling my eye and I laughed patting her back looking at Logan who's taking to John and Tyler. I can see the resemblance sighing okay then.

Soon later she came back smiling to herself. 10 minutes later the food came it looked beautiful. Cutting a piece of my pasta it tasted wonderful but different. Eating a two more pieces and it got harder to shallow.

Now I can breathe grabbing John's arm he looked at me. "Olive what's wrong. Are you okay? He yelled grabbing the entire restaurant attention.

"Someone call 911" I heard Abby voice John grab my purse EpiPen "How the fuck do you use this thing" he yelled and then Tyler came by grabbing it out of his hand using it on me.

Then the ambulance came rushing in I'm being tend to and Abby tasted my pasta. "Who the fuck put crab meat in this" she yelled John looked at her "What?" Then I blacked out.