Part 14

John Market Pov

"Who the fuck put crab meat in here?" Abby yelled I turned to look at her "what?" I asked the manager was out "I want your waitresses"  she nod them the girl came out the back.

"Why is there crab meat in her food?" I asked looking at her she looked terrified. She pointed a finger "th-that l-lady t-told me to. Sh-she said her friend changed her mind"! She said and everyone looked at Sandy.

She tried to run but Abby upper cut her. Im looking at Logan "I told you Logan I told you not to bring her I don't want her around did I not?" I tilt my head to the side. "You saved her last time. This time it's going to be hell to pay" walking off I paid the bill grabbing our things.

Following the ambulance getting to the emergency room. "Hello I'm looking for Olive Green" I said telling them I'm her husband because I don't got time for their shit. Putting down my insurance I went to the room she was in.

Seeing her laying down "you've been there 1 day and your already in the hospital. Tell John don't make me fly out there and beat his ass. What the fuck is going on" I heard Anna yelled through the phone.

And she's right I brought her home in one day she meet 3 woman I slept with. Seen a naked woman in my office and was almost Murder. Maybe we should had stayed in London.

Walking in the room "hi baby" she said sounding weak "John I sent my best friend in great health and one piece. I expect her to stay that way. Ima beat the tattoos off ya ass" she yelled and I apologize because I felt guilty.

Not long after the doctor came in "Mrs.Market your free to go." She said then left. I went and picked her up she rest her head on my chest.

Driving home I kept thing should I kill her. It's going to hurt Logan but she tried to kill my wife. Ima just get someone to cut a leg off. Looking at Olive she's sleep calling my guy.

"Boss you've been back one day what do you need." He said laughing. "I need a blue" I said and he stopped laughing. "Done" then he hanged up.

He only has burner phones so I have to now wait for him to contact me. Getting home I took her in our room when Luna came running in laughing. But her smiled dropped when she saw Olive "what's wrong with Olive?" she walked up on her.

Then she looked at me "did you give her shell fish you know she can't eat that" she yelled at me a 5 year old is yelling at me.

Then Luke came in " I'm sorry we were playing hide and seek she got away from me" he said and I waved him off. "What's wrong Luna?" He asked her. "Johnny give Olive shell fish" she said crossing her arms.

And Luke looked at me like I'm stupid. "I didn't give it to her" I said defensively I'm now having an argument with a 5 year old. "Ima take my sister back home if she comes here hurt again" she said and my jaw dropped.

"Enough!" I looked over at Olive "Luna apologize" she said and Luna looked down "I'm sorry for being mean" she said "have you read a book today?" Olive asked Luna shook her head no. Olive looked at the time "it's 3pm what are you waiting for" she said and Luna nod her head. About to walk out the when Olive stopped her.

"Are you forgetting something?" Luna smiled ran to the bed giving Olive a kiss on the cheek. Olive kissed her back looking at her "I'm okay I love you" she whispered to Luna but I heard her. Luna did a small I love you walking pass me she glared at me.

"I saw that" Olive yelled and Luna took off. I laid down next to her. "Their right it's only been a day" I said and she rest her head on my chest. I'm so angry with myself I should had checked.

She kissed me then started to suck on my tongue. I don't know why she does this to me she know it makes me horny. "Baby the doctor put you on bed rest" I said pulling away from her.

She started to suck on my neck I grabbed her ass. Stopping because I know she's trying to seduce me. Pulling away "so I was thinking maybe you should go back to school" I told her and she looked at me.

"I know the only reason you didn't want to because you don't trust no one to watch Luna. But now you have me you can go to collage part time. And still work and have time for Luna or do it online" I told her and she didn't say anything. Just silent then she sighed "baby that's out my budget right now" she whispered

"I didn't ask you to pay for anything baby. I just asked for you follow your dream." I told her "Can I think about it?" She asked me "of course baby take your time. I just want to make sure your happy. You don't have to go to collage I just thought it will be something that made you happy" I told her and she started to cry hugging me.

I kissed her head knowing she's overwhelmed. She so use to doing things by herself she doesn't know how handle help. But she will have to learn because I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to take care of her for the rest of her and Luna life.

"I love you John" she whispered and I kissed her head. Getting up running her a bath setting her in the water. I give her a bath and she feel asleep. I took off her lashes and put the saving cap on her head. I think that what's it's named i don't know. I just put it on her head for her. Putting on one of my shirts and letting her sleep.