Part 10

John Market Pov

It's been 3months since Olive and I been together. I enjoy every moment of it now I'm trying to figure out. How to talk her into moving with me.

If she doesn't want to I'll probably just have to stay here. But traveling back and forth is going to be work. Sighing I'm working this huge as deal with banana. (Like apple products banana hahaha you get it)

I'm in my home office it's about 2am. I felt someone come behind looking up I see Olive. She started to massage my scalp. "Need any help baby?" She asked me I shook my head no.

Bringing on my lap kissing her neck. I'm working on things not only for this deal. But for our future I love Olive and I know a lot people say. It's only been 3 months how do you know.

After going through what I have in life. Somethings you just know I know living without her isn't a option for me. I want to take care of her let her go back to collage.

She wants to finish but she works to keep your and Luna going. I want her to live the life she deserves. I want her to be happy and I'm going to make her happy at all times.

I've been with all type of women none of them ever made me feel this way. They either just wanted to fuck or wanted money and Fame. But Olive doesn't care about none of that people don't even know we're together.

At first it use to bug me I thought she was ashame of me and how I look. But now I like the quiet. Being happy and free when people ask her on dates she always tell them she got a boyfriend.

Looking at her she's sleep deciding to call it a night. Taking her to bed laying down when there was a knock on my room door. Sitting up Luna comes in. "Johnny can I sleep with y'all" she asks and I nod yes. Pulling Olive closer to me Luna went behind her.

"Hey Johnny?" She is the only person in the world allowed to call me that. "Yes Luna?" I asked her "thank you" she said and I'm confused

"For what?" I asked her "for taking care of Olive. She's happier with you around she never wanted me to know but she use to cry a lot. At night she thought I wasn't listening. She still have nightmares when your not around" then Luna went to sleep. 

Nightmares? I didn't know she had nightmares why do she have nightmares. Getting up going to my office. I had Olive investigated when I first meet her.

But I never opened it wanting to hear everything first hand from her. I only read the simple things her age birthday shit like that.

Opening it and turning to her parents.
Jacob And Ashley Green
Going to their cause of death reading the report.

On September 7 2020 Jacob, Ashley and their 1 year old Luna and 19year old Olive . Were driving on stormy night from reports from Olive. She and her dad got into an argument. About them not being able to pay for school anymore because her mom had to quite her job to be at home with Luna.

Olive said she was upset and hurt that she had to drop out school. To get a job and help her family. Especially because her collage fund was left to her by her late grandmother.

They were in the middle of a screaming match when lightning strike a tree branched. And it fell right in front of them Jacob tired to serve when another lightning strike in front of the car. Causing them to swerve again hitting another branch and the car flipping.

This is what was gathered from eye witnesses and Olive.

Jason died on the scene where Jasmine passed in the hospital.

After reading it "she blames herself" I said out loud. Shredding the envelope I don't want her know I know. She'll tell me when She's ready to talk about it. Im not gonna push her.

Going back to bed she came closer to me. I kissed her forehead "I'll take care of you" I whispered to her.

The next morning

Waking up the bed was empty going downstairs I see Olive making breakfast. There's balloons and presents laying around getting downstairs fully. Olive looked over at me screamed "Surprise Happy Birthday!!" Looking at my phone "September 23rd it is my birthday" I've really been here 5 months.

Sitting down I got birthday pancakes. After eating I opened my gifts I got 2 new suits, a watch and 2 photo albums. "The white one you can show people the black one just for your eyes". She said.

I opened the black one and instantly got hard. They where filled with pictures of Olive. Her in lingerie her butt ass naked. I got up and kissed her "thank you baby" I haven't got a birthday gift since I was 5.

I felt so loved and appreciated I can't believe she actually did this for me. I'm going to marry her I promise you I am. "Get dress baby we have your whole day plan." She said I thought this was it.

Getting home tired as fuck they took me to the museum, we did a water park and a picnic in the park. It's was amazing I must say she planned everything perfectly. Luna went to the night by a friend and I'm taking a shower.

I guess Olive went in the other bathroom. After getting out the hot shower putting a towel around my waist.

Getting out the bathroom still no Olive what the hell. Felling sore I laid in the bed closing my eyes taking a quick nap.

I felt weight on my lower half resulting me to wake up. Opening my eyes "your not tired already are you old man!" Olive asked and I laughed. I'm only 30 she's been calling me old all day. 

Looking at her outfit I got hard as fuck going to touch her.  Only the i realize I was handcuff to the bed. She started kissing and sucking on my chest. "You got one more gift baby" she then licked my nipple.

And let me tell you that shit felt good

And let me tell you that shit felt good.  No one never did this shit before they usually just lay there.

But Olive my baby put in work and I'm excited to see what she has planned for me.