chapter 46

Wei wuxian is 17

Wen chao stomped towards the disciple of each sect with a scowl on his face , he glared at them while gritting his teeth in anger . he shouted " You! All of you why didn't you answer?!"

Jiang cheng rolled his eyes and huffed " We don't waste important things such as our breath " and walked , the disciples near snickered .

Wen chao's face got so red because of humiliation , that the redness of his face can par with the red flame designs on his robe.

"YOU-"he pointed at Jiang Cheng and shouted but a noise was heard in the pool of water , wen chao''s gaze travlled from jiang cheng to the pool of water .

he raised an eyebrow and glanced at the wen disciples , the wen disciples went to the pool , but then a sound of a quick object was made , the main wen disciple cried out of pain , a drop of his blood dropped to the water .

"Qi-shixiong!" a chorus of exclaimed and worried voices called out , the wen disciples looked at the injury , it was small but deep but not deep enough to be life threatening.

Wang Lijiao gasped and leaned her breasts on wen chao's hands "Wen Er-gongzi~ It seems like the disciples from other sects are trying to assassinate us" she said with a panicked expression but a sultry tone.

Wei wuxian smirked secretly and he counted up to ten

"1..,2....3......4......5....6.....7....8"

he glanced at the main disciple who was hissing out of pain

"9...."

Wei wuxian made eye contact with the heirs and nodded

"10..."

the water started to have violent waves , wen chao's eyebrows furrowed thinking what was wrong . 

wei wuxian grabbed a transporting talisman and distributed it without looking at them . thankfully it needs only a little spiritual energy to work . They all activated it and transported to Gusu lan Cloud recesses .

Back in the cave , Wen chao shouted " You Rag dogs! Stay!"which was meant for the disciples from other sects but he got more confused why there weren't any replies or sounds from other sects

he turned his head to glance at the direction of where the disciples were but they were nowhere in sight , He gaped in shock and look at the wen disciples who were shaking for no reason . then he saw

a giant turtle head that was facing the disciples , He started shaking including wang lijiao who was terrified , The turtles mouth opened and revealed sharp long teeth , it bent and quickly snapped its mouth at the main disciple

wen chao pissed on his pants and ran leaving wang lijiao behind him , he grabbed the rope and climbed up not giving a second look to the cries of help .

"Gongzi!" Wang lijiao cried out while she tripped on a rock , Wen chao glanced at her "Jiaojiao!" he shouted but continued climbing up trying to escape .

the turtle's bloody mouth snapped to the direction of wang lijiao and snapped her left leg "AHHH!" wang lijiao screamed out of pain .

Wen chao ran away going to the direction of Qishan Wen sect , His robes that were tattered because of the branches were clear , his hair was messy like he was chased by corpses . the townspeople that saw him ran inside their houses to not laugh at him publicly.

wen chao's face had blood because of falling down and tripping again and again , then wen disciples saw him "Wen er-gongi!" they shouted  and everything turned black.

"Wen zhongzhu , It seems like the other sects are revolting and trying to make war." A High ranked disciple said 

Wen ruohan who was sitting on the throne watching the iron piece float on his hand "Hmm..." he hummed watching the iron with interested eyes "I Will put them back in their places.." he said but unstealthed his sword and stabbed the high ranking disciple "...It'll be fun" He said while smirking

Qingheng-jun was waiting for them to arrive in the gate of cloud recesses with Lan qiren beside him , Then they heard foot steps and saw a color of Purple ,black , green , green blue , white and blue . 

"A-die! , Jiujiu! " wei wuxian called out and ran to them 

Qingheng-jun smiled at him while Lan qiren rolled his eyes and looked at the heirs "Jin-gongzi , Jiang-gongzi , Bai-gongzi , Xichen , Wangji , Ouyang gongzi , Yu gongzi , He gongzi , Yao gongzi" He said.

the heirs of the sects bowed to lan qiren and qingheng-jun  , Meanwhile wei wuxian was just at their side watching the heirs bow 

qingheng-jun said "come in" while flicking his robe gracefully , the heirs except the Lan's were in awe of such grace in one simple movement . 

the heirs straightened and followed the sect leader and his brother , Wei wuxian blabbered about things .

Lan wangji who had a straight cold face felt mixed emotions , His father is still alive and treats him well , wei wuxian is loved by sects , His uncle is fond of him . its too much to think of . 

lan xichen who was looking forward glanced at lan wangji who looked like who wanted to break down and cry "A-zhan? are you okay?"

'A.....zhan?' Lan wangji looked at lan xichen

Lan wangji gathered himself and hummed "Mn" , Lan xichen just smiled understandingly and looked forward .

Omgggggggggggggggg im so sorry for late updates , i have news I have a crush on someone else his name is Jay! </333 he is so sweet thank you for reading <333333