chapter 37

Wei wuxian is 15 years old
Xiuli and Xiumei is 17 years old

Wei wuxian was inside burials mounds , he could hear the whispers , shouts , groans , screams and crying noises every where.

Black tentacles slowly reached to wei wuxian and wei wuxian got his fan and swiped left to right then the tentacles made from resentful energy was blown and dissapered into dust , wei wuxian fanned himself still walking towards the center of burial mounds . He heard a gurgling sound on his right but it was a bit far , he looked at it to see a fierce corpse , the fierce corpse did not look like it was newly thrown down , it still had a little bit of flesh , the other body parts are bones , the eyes were out of the eye sockets , the mouth was opened wide with its mouth full of dried blood , its fingers were crooked and a gash was on his face from eyes to mouth. Wei wuxian shivered not from fear but disgust.

He gets a talisman in his pocket that he made and attacked the fierce corpse that was about to attack HIM , he throws a talisman on the fierce corpse and the fierce corpse roared that even xiuli and xiumei and the towns people heard it.

Xiuli and xiumei POV:

They were at the bottom of burial mounds waiting for their young master

But then they heard a roar coming from burial mounds. They jumped and whipped their heads to the road to going there

They hesitated whether to follow their young masters orders or not , they decided to go save him . They unsleath their sword and rode there and then after some time they saw their young master holding the newly made talisman of his and then attacks the other corpses , he looks upto see them and he shouts "GO BACK!!!!! I WILL COME BACK THERE!" they sighed and went but not without stealing glances at their young master to see if he is okay , even though he is immortal , he is not a god yet so thats why they should protect him that what they thought.

They rode back talking to the bottom on burial mounds and stealths their swords and waited there talking .

Townspeople POV:

The towns people of yiling were just selling or buying stuff or just walking or playing , then they heard a roar on the burial mounds , they jumped looking at the burial mounds and they scattered going to their houses or inns , gathering their things with them and running to their homes and children starting going to their parents and street people and children hid in the alleyways until the road there was dead silent and with no people present outside , because they were scared.

Wei wuxian POV:

I kept throwing talismans to the fierce corpses there until the corpses that were attacking him were gone , he as an immortal could be affected by resentful energy not really much, only if you are attentive could you not be affected by it . He looked around while walking to see nothing attacking him , he then stumbled on a rock and skillfully jumped to not fall down on the floor and he sighed thankfully to the gods looking at him right now .

He then was on the base of burial mounds , he saw unharmful spirits and ghosts that were not accepted in the reincarnation wheel because they need to complete their wishes , he saw corpses and fierce corpses that were full of resentful energy so he cleansed them , he saw evil entities so he avoided them , ofcourse he would , he could let them dissaper or go to the reincarnation cycle but not yet.

He then looked at the cave , the cave that he named in his last timeline " demon slaughtering palace " he huffed at the irony of that name and smiled going inside , he walked step by step until he was infront of many skulls then on the top is a book that looked at bit old.

He knew that book , because when he was thrown in burial mounds he went inside this cave and saw the book written by Xue chonghai about demonic cultivation and he learned it , so he went up and stepped on the skulls until he was infront of the book that Xue chonghai wrote.

" How to Cultivate Resentful energy and Control it" was the title and below the title was
" Written by Xue Chonghai".

He held the book and put spiritual energy and burnt the book until it was nothing . He walked down the mountain of skulls then went out of the cave . The burial mounds didnt have any much sunlight so its a little bit dark plus without the sun its a bit very cold but wei wuxian didnt feel anything , the winds were strong . Then he started walking down the burial mounds without any disturbance.

He saw xiuli and xiumei chattering about boys , even wei wuxian didnt expect that his two maid servants of his would be interested in boys. Wei wuxian cleared his throat and they jumped looking at wei wuxian with a sheepish smile and face and bowed " gongzi " they said in chorus.

Wei wuxian was smiling and raised a amused eyebrow and then just sighed and said " lets go to yiling " . They walked down the mountain of burial mounds .

They were at yiling right now and was confused why it was so silent and with no people and it really looked at an abandoned village they thought.

They walked down the streets and went to an inn , and they heard a lot of chitter chattering with rustling of stuff , they knocked and it was silent , like dead silent .

Wei wuxian knocks again and said " hello , is there anyone here?" He shouts .

Xiuli and xiumei put their hands on the hilt on their sword and was unsleathed a little bit , their left leg behind them , their right leg was bended and was in attacking stance. Wei wuxian's eyes narrowed suspiciously and he also put his right hand on the hilt of his sword .

Then the door opened....

EYYY!! Hahahahaha im soooooo mean 😂😂 sorry for late update ive been reading fanfics about wei wuxian time travelling in ao3 and watching the series in mdzs 🤪🤪😝🌸 ty for reading