chapter 43

(Before we start this is For you peeps:

Ive always thought of you as my opposite , because as they say opposites attract😉

Ew , im gross and bad at flirting tbh but i flirt sometimes with girls only .

I sound like im hitting on you guys 🤣)

Lets start!

Wei wuxian was called to the main office .

He was confused but went to the office.

He saw his Great grandmother , Uncle bai and His older cousin talking to each other.

He bowed " Zeng zumu , Bai-shushu , Tang-ge , you called for me?" He asked while straightening from the bow.

His bai-shushu smiled a bit " Yes as you see , the wen clan has told asked us to join to the Wen indoctrination at Qishan and send our heirs there for Indoctrination" he said.

Wei wuxian sighed internally ' shushu , you are sending us closer to the death door' he thought but just smiled and nodded.

Bai-shushu said " now prepare your things that you would bring there" he smiled at his tang-ge who nodded.

His great grandmother gathered him and his tang-ge into her arms "You both should stay safe okay?" She said to both of us.

We both nodded " Yes , zeng zumu" we said

She kissed both of our heads and we went to our room.

His tang-ge prepared his own things necessary like clothes , water and his sword.

While wei wuxian prepared many stuff .

He got his own made secret quankun pouch and put inside a lot of food he made and many water .

The food he put inside could feed a whole 2 great sects but he didnt care.

(Secret quankun pouch - he made the pouch by himself and the pouch is made because if you put food in the pouch it wouldn't be rotten even if you leave it for a millenia it wont rot . Also if you put a hot food inside then even after a million years it would still be hot and opposite . And the space is unlimited and its called a secret because when you open the quankun pouch of his or put your hand inside you would feel nothing but when wei wuxian unlocks it with the password he made then you would see endless things and Is Very weightless )

Wei wuxian teleported to wen qing and asked her for herbs and medicine to heal big or small injuries , she gave him many herbs and paste and medicine for that and he teleported back at his room.

Wei wuxian got another secret quankun pouch and then put many clothes inside , and there are 30 robes inside the quankun pouch . He also grabbed a lot of gold and talismans and put it inside the secret pouch of his.

So he literally holds two secret quankun pouches right now and he tied it on his hip.

He was wearing the Bai heir robes but his hair was tied in a ponytail with a red ribbon not a blue green one.

But he still has his dragon bai mark.

He made his weapons except shengdan bian disappear and got his fake suibian .

When he touched the fake suibian a screen went infront of him

System points : 18,000 pts

'Wei Ying- son of Cangse Sanren and Wei Changze

-Yiling patriarch
-Fiancee of Lan Wangji and nephew of Jiang Fengmian and cousin of Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli

physical health:

health: 100%/100%

stamina: ∞

strength: ∞

Swimming: ∞

Immortality level : level 6'

(Immortality levels
1- new immortal
2-3 training immortal
4-5 intermediate immortal
6-7 advance immortal
8-9 almost god
10 god)'

Wei wuxian's eyes went so wide when he saw his immortality level from level 4 to 6 directly .

Wei wuxian said 'system , its been a while since i heard from you'

System replied ' this system is sorry'

Wei wuxian sighed ' Dont be sorry , its just a shock to hear from you again'

System just stayed silent.

Wei wuxian said 'i should go now'

The system said ' ok host ' and the system dissapeard from his eyes and he went outside his room without any seen bags .

He sat down with his tang-ge and talked to him about the Indoctrination.

He after talking felt sleepy so he slept on his tang-ge's lap and he felt hands combing his hair while he slept.

Hours later:

They arrived at Qishan , the boat rower tied the boat rope at the nearby stop and wei wuxian and his tang-ge stepped out of the boat and went to qishan by feet .

They went inside the wen sect and climbed the stairs and when they did arrive.

They saw young masters from both major and minor sects.

Wei wuxian waved at jiang cheng who smiled a bit when he saw him but put on a scowl on his face and waved back.

Wei wuxian looked next at Nie Huaisang who had a smile on his face while waving towards him , he waved back while smiling.

Wei wuxian then looked at jin zixuan who looked less peacocky and arrogant than before.

Wei wuxian looked at the minor sects young masters and waved at them and they all waved back . They with his tang-ge have a good relationship anyway.

Wei wuxian lastly looked at the twin jades who looked immaculate as ever.

But wei wuxian's gaze only was focused on lan wangji and when lan wangji turned to see who was looking at him

It was like time stopped for both of them , their eyes locked and they stayed like that for minutes.

Lan xichen looked at his did then at wei wuxian ' they are  doing the eye sex again' he sighed

His tang-ge looked at his tang-di's frozen form and look also at lan wangji ' whats going on with both of them....it looks kind of fishy' he thought.

But then a shout interrupted their love dreaming.

"INTRODUCING , WEN CHAO!"

I was supposed to post this like rn , but then my mom didnt have load anymore so i just saved this to drafts.