Chapter 44

Wei wuxian is 17
Xiuli and Xiumei is 19

Wen Chao walked arrogantly to the throne above everyone that was on the center.

Jiang Cheng scoffed silently looking at Wen Chao in disgust.

Lan Wangji's stare became colder while Lan Xichen had a gentle smile on his face but looks very fake.

Nie Huaisang fanned himself quickly acting scared even though he was glaring at him.

Jin Zixuan rolled his eyes looking at wen chao.

While minor sect disciples just kept silent but internally wanted to gag .

Well except his Tang-Ge who was kind of course not to think of that.

Wei Wuxian wanted to step on Wen Chao's face just to show how his looks could be the best description of a flea.

Wen Chao's gaze travelled to everyone
He flicked his sleeve and said "Look at yourselves!" He chuckled "You look like mangy dogs".

Wei Wuxian thought ' Right , Your existence is a waste in the society unlike dogs' he just smile innocently like he didnt have any problems with it.

Wen Chao looked at everyone and waved his hand and disciples that had scrolls was seen and distributed them some scrolls.

Which Wei Wuxian already knows it is the Quintessence of Qishan Wen.

Wen Chao said " Make sure to memorize that " he stood up and arrogantly flicked his sleeve.

Wen guards were again shown but they escorted them to their assigned room.

When they entered the assigned room , he was suprised since he was assigned with 3 people with him not like before it was Jiang Cheng only.

But Nie Huaisang , Lan Zhan and jiang Cheng were the assigned room mates of his , he of course was very happy.

The Wen guard that escorted them from their rooms , went out of the room without saying anything.

Nie Huaisang said "Wei-xiong!" He jumped and hugged Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian hugged back , they cheered and jumped in happiness.

Jiang Cheng sighed and cleared his throat , Wei Wuxian broke the hug and grinned "Aw A-cheng , i forgot you were here too!" He said.

Jiang Cheng's eyes twitched "Wei Wuxian YOU-" He pointed at Wei Wuxian but was unable to continue since Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji so he huffed.

Lan Wangji had to admit being the one who is gazed by Wei Ying is the Best!. He straightened more and puffed his chest and his head was high and he had a slight smile on his face just to impress Wei Wuxian.

Jiang Cheng didnt notice this but wei wuxian and Nie Huaisang did , Wei Wuxian swooned internally.

While Nie Huaisang fanned himself while bumping his hips on Wei Wuxian who bump his hips back and Nie Huaisang teased him

But then Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng was tired so they said they would sleep now actually it was still afternoon who doesnt want a rest after some travel.

Good thing their back was facing them when they slept .

Wei Wuxian looked back at Lan Wangji wangji but with a grin that Lan Wangji gulped at.

Wei Wuxian slowly walked towards Lan Wangji , step by step .

Until he was face to face to Lan Wangji , their face were very close.

Wei Wuxian placed two hands on Lan Wangji's chest and kissed his neck.

Lan Wangji's hands sprung to Wei Wuxian's hip.

But then unexpectedly Lan Wangji fainted , Wei Wuxian catched him when he fell.

Wei Wuxian slapped Lan Wangji's face softly "Lan Zhan" he called while slapping his face

Wei wuxian then carried Lan Wangji easily to his own assigned bed .

He grabbed Lan Wangji's wrist and was about to check his pulse but then he heard a groan.

He looked at Lan Wangji's face and saw Lan Wangji's eyes had opened and he was looking at him

Wei Wuxian eyebrows creased.

Lan Wangji hurriedly sat down and hugged Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian was shocked but just hugged back , he didnt know what possessed Lan Wangji to do this but he didnt complain.

What Lan Wangji then said made Wei Wuxian freeze "You're alive" he whispered while hugging .

Wei Wuxian's eyebrows furrowed more "L-lan zhan what are you talking about?" He asked.

Lan Wangji broke the hug and looked at Wei Wuxian but this Wei Wuxian looks like the 17 years old one.

Wei Wuxian placed a palm on lan wangji's cheek "Lan zhan what do you remember last" he asked.

Lan Wangji said replied "I was doing my sword forms in the jingshi...." .

Wei Wuxian asked "and how old are you?"

Lan wangji replied " 39 " he looked at Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian smiled " Im 39 too well mentally , but physically 17" he said.

Lan Wangji looked at his robe and saw his clothes were not for the Senior disciples but junior disciples just like his own before.

He looked around and saw he was in a familiar room "Where am i" he asked

Wei Wuxian replied "Qishan wen , for the indoctrination" .

Lan Wangji looked at his own leg but saw and felt no pain or blood "But my leg..." He said

"Oh i kind of....made our past better" he said.

Lan Wangji asked "Xiongzhang?" "Gusulan didnt burn , all of them are safe" Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji sighed in relief but then asked "Wei Ying , are we back in time?" .

Wei Wuxian nodded in reply "Yes we are fiancee" he said.

Lan Wangji freezed "Fian.....cee?" He said

Wei Wuxian smiled "Mhm! Your father or my A-die engaged us" he cheered.

Lan Wangji just can't help it but he then kissed Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian kissed back urgently.

Wei Wuxian pulled Lan Wangji above him and Lan Wangji continued kissing him while being above Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian swung his arms around Lan Wangji's neck and after sometime of kissing , Lan Wangji nibbled Wei Wuxian's lip.

Wei Wuxian laughed suddenly "So you're the Maiden in Phoenix mountain!" He said.

Lan Wangji's ears turned red "Yes....i am" he said

Wei Wuxian said "Im glad you're my first kiss" Lan Wangji freezed

"First kiss?" He echoed

Wei Wuxian raised an eyebrow "Yes you are the only one i kissed in my life" he said.

Lan Wangji asked " So you want to marry me?" .

Wei Wuxian hits Lan Wangji's chest softly "Of course idiot , i love you" he said.

Lan Wangji smiled "I love you too" he really is happy , if this was a dream he wishes he would never wake up.

They again kissed but they talked about what happened in the last timeline and Wei Wuxian felt a weight going out of his shoulder telling Lan Wangji everything except the golden core.

Lan Wangji got sad that his golden core was very weak , since he is used to have a strong golden core since he was in his 30's.

But its okay if having a weak golden is the price of being with Wei Ying then he would gladly have it

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji cuddled in bed , they knew it was about afternoon but they were tired so they also slept hugging each other