chapter 6

(2 weeks later)

Wei wuxian 'how is my health'

system 'wei ying- son of cangse and changze

                                - yiling patriach

                                   -soon to be husband of lan wangji and cousin of jiang yanli and jianng cheng and nephew of jiang fengmian

                                                                 physical health:

health: 98%/100%                                                                                 stamina: 10,000/100,000 pts

strength: 300%/1000%                                               
   swimming: intermediate

cultivation: level 5

                                                            charisma:(future)

    mischevious                                                                             
 cute

  funny                                                           
handsome

   loves to drink and eat spicy food

                                                              weapons:

                                                    shengdan bian(whip)'

Wei wuxian 'my cultivation level is 1 level higher than before'

system: 'yes'

Wei wuxian 'oh yeah how to improve my cultivation and is there any other cultivationn i could learn EXCEPT demonic cultivation'

system: 'there is many cultivation techniques , there is a suggestion '

Wei wuxian 'oh? what is it'

system: ' celestial cultivation'

Wei wuxian 'celestial what? whats that'

system:' this type of cultivation is not known in the mortal world only in the heavenly realm and immortals also use it, baoshan sanren before she was immortal used celestial cultivation'

Wei wuxian 'my grandmother? wait but how do you know it then?'

system: 'i know other things in other universes'

Wei wuxian 'does that mean you have been on other worlds?!'

system:'yes'

Wei wuxian 'woah!!'

Wei wuxian asks the system 'how to do celestial cultivation?'

system: 'it is just the same as cultivating but you have to go more in meditating state and when you achieved it then you  could see your golden core's soul'

Wei wuxian 'i thought a golden core is made out of spiritual essence from heaven and earth and with my soul in part'

system: 'it is but every single golden core has a soul and it is your inner self'

Wei wuxian 'oh? let me try it'

Wei wuxian sat down on the bed on INDIAN STYLE and after that he meditated and after some hours he started falling more in to meditating.