chapter 42

"WHAT?!!"

Wei Wuxian looked at them behind the mask with confusion.

Lan Qiren scolded " Be quiet!" He narrows his eyes to all the disciples who covered their mouth.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji jumped hearing their shufu's scolding voice.

They blinked one time ..... Two times and their fingers twitched

They both looked at the Masked Man who crossed his arms together .

Lan Xichen stuttered " A-ying? " He was wide-eyed.

Wei Wuxian chirped " Xichen-ge " with a smile on his voice.

Lan Wangji felt like he could ascend to heavens in shock when he heard the familiar voice calling his brother.

Lan Wangji asked " Wei Ying?" His lips twitched.

Wei Wuxian again chirped " Lan Zhan" the smile on his voice got higher.

Lan Wangji felt like throwing "yeeting" himself off the mountain when he confirmed it was Wei Wuxian.

Qingheng-jun looked at both his sons and his future son in law and saw Lan Wangji looking like his soul would fly away from his body any seconds now in shock.

Qingheng-jun smiled "A-chen , A-zhan , A-ying . Lets go inside" he said while looking at the main office

Wei Wuxian nodded including Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen.

Lan Qiren looked at the disciples who have stars in their eyes including Su She

Lan Qiren looked like he would pinch those disciples ear and drag them to their room and scold the ass out of them until they are deaf.

He said "You are dissmis—" but he was cut off by a cheerful voice .

" Ah! Wait . Is any of you injured? , If you are then raise your hands" A cheerful voice asked.

Lan Qiren's beard twitched and he himself felt like throwing himself off the mountain after Lan Wangji.

Twenty disciples raised their hands and Wei Wuxian went to them and gave them each a small container of paste

"Put this in your injuries and it will be gone by tomorrow" he said while patting every single disciples head while giving them the container.

They thanked him and he just waved and laughed " Ahaha you're welcome".

He told everyone to go to their rooms and change their clothes because they all have blood stained on their robes.

Lan Qiren sighed " They wont listen to me as much as they listen to you" he exasperatedly said.

Wei Wuxian laughed " Ahahahah , its because their ears wouldn't turn deaf if i talk to them" he said teasingly.

Lan Qiren took off his shoe then threw it to Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian ran missing the shoe that was supposed to hit his head.

Wei Wuxian ran towards the Lan Father and sons and walked beside Lan Wangji.

The  tragedy of the burning of cloud recessess was not a mission success for Wen Chao of course.

(For you peeps:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Nature's beautiful
Just like you. 
    -from your author 😊✨)

The library was not burnt , no one died but some were injured only.

They went to the main office and sat down.

Wei Wuxian sat with Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen and Qingheng-jun sat together.

Lan Xichen asked "Fuqin , why are we here" he was really curious.

Qingheng-jun said " as you see ,  A-ying is going to be engaged to someone" he cheerfully said

Wei Wuxian's cheeks turned red and knew he was talking about him and Lan Zhan

Lan Xichen's smiled froze and slowly looked at his Didi in pity

Lan Wangji's eyes widened and his heart cracked when he heard that sentence.

' w-what? Wei Ying is going to be engaged to someone ..... That is not me?...' he thought shocked and bitter

Qingheng-jun smiled "and that person is Wangji" he said.

Wei Wuxian smiled bashfully to cover his flustered state.

Lan Xichen's frozen smile turned into a happy one.

Lan Wangji's expression that was very cold and bitter turned into suprise and happiness.

Qingheng-jun clapped his hands "I knew since before that A-ying fell in love with A-zhan , and I was always planning about A-ying and A-zhan future marriage ."

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji were suprised and happy.

Wei Wuxian was shocked , he knew his A-die knew he loved Lan Zhan but he didnt know he was planning for his and Lan Zhan's future wedding.

Qingheng-jun "soooooo! A-zhan , A-ying will you accept the engagement?" He asked .

Wei Wuxian nodded quickly with a smile

While Lan Zhan just nodded with a straight face.

Qingheng-jun clapped his hands " GOOD!" he cheerfully said.

Wei Wuxian looked at the talisman that slowly turned to ash.

He stood up and bowed " I have to go quickly , Goodbye " he said then gets a talisman and activated it and teleported to Chang'an again.

Qingheng-jun just sips his tea not shocked even one bit!

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji thought ' just how powerful is he?'

Meanwhile , Wei Wuxian came back to chang'an and ran to his room and saw there was a guy wearing all black with a mask .

The guy was about to attack him but he killed him in one glance.

He looked at the letter seen at the chest of the man and opened it .

_____________________________________

Search all the disciples and young masters in every single minor sect .

If they are Yiling laozu or not

     - Wen Ruohan
______________________________________

He thought ' Wen Ruohan' He clenched the letter.

What he didnt know is that a dire owl from far away was watching him and went back to qishan

He sighed and went to his bed then toke off his clothes and mask then laid down in bed and made an array to not make anyone who has bad intentions come inside his room.

So guys this is my extra chapter, ill post today since i wouldnt be active after today since my mom's data is going to end tomorrow . So i decided to post this for you guys to read when im inactive in 1 week . Tysm