chapter 24

Wei wuxian is 12
Xiuli and xiumei is 14

Wei wuxian was just practing with his fan

His fan A.k.a named as "feng bao" 风暴 which means " storm"

He then was practicing with his flexibility, speed and agility. Because strength is later , and the reason WHY is because even for a 12 year old he has muscles om his shoulder and he has 8 packed abs for a little child that is quite not really seen but yeah. He did not live in the streets nor did he ever starve also got bitten by dogs.

So he is not malnourished and his skin is clear glass white and he has more strength because he doesnt have any injuries to hold him back .

Wei wuxian after practicing went to the table sat down the chair that was soft . There was also a cherry blossom tree beside them to keep them on shade. He then drank jasmine tea.

Wei wuxian then straightened himself and sat in indian position. He only cultivated spiritual energy not celestial this time because he wanted to know what it feels like again to cultivate spiritual energy.

And when he did , he gasped

Wei wuxian: 'how is this possible?'

Wei wuxian then cut out of meditation and then threw his hands on his wrist to check his core

Wei wuxian: 'h-how...'

Wei wuxian then threw his hands on his dantian spot .

Wei wuxian: 'system'

System: 'host'

Wei wuxian: ' what happened to my golden core? .. '

System: ' it turned silver '

Wei wuxian: ' yeah i know but why did it turned silver ? '

System: ' it-'

Wei wuxian gasps: ' didnt it say in the gossips that a silver core is not as powerful as a golden core ?! '

Wei wuxian felt like fainting right there and right now

System: ' host stop being dramatic. The gossips are not true'

Wei wuxian: ' then why did my golden core turned silver ?'

System: ' normally a immortal and a gods core will turn silver ... As they say the golden core / cultivation and kindness will make you ascend  but then you ascended into immortality already so you have a silver core'

Wei wuxian: ' oh.. So the rumors aren't true..'

System: ' yes having a silver core is rarer than anything because it means your a god / immortal ..
your grandmother doesnt have a golden core but a silver core too'

Wei wuxian: ' ohhhh '

System: ' a silver core is stronger than a golden core host '

Wei wuxian: ' oh thank you for answering my questions '

System: ' your welcome host'

Wei wuxian: ' okay bye'

System: ' good bye '

Wei wuxian after speaking with the system put his hands on his beating heart that has been beating fast because of fear

Wei wuxian : thank god my golden core didnt get lost a turned into a weaker one ... Finally i have an silver core that i just learned the meaning of

Wei wuxian was just looking at one space and he was spacing out

Wei wuxian's imagination

Lan wangji was writing in an upright and straight position