Spotted on the steps of the Palace, Cinderella stepping onto a pumpkin instead of her carriage. Lucky for Lonely Boy, there's more than one fable filling our inbox. 

Here's an inside tip, Little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall. Hope the Hello Kitty sleeping bag doubles as a parachute.

Since Dan was on his date with Serena, Jenny was at Blair's sleepover, excuse me soiree, and Dad decided to spend his night at the art gallery, I basically had the loft to myself for the night.

I felt bad for Dad because, he tried to call Allison, my mother, to tell her that one of her paintings sold, only to find a guy answering her phone. I wanted so bad to come down there and be with him. But he told me that he needed time to himself to think. While all I could think was that I needed to tell him the truth about Allison and soon.

Spotted fleeing dessert, S and Lonely boy lighter than air and heading downtown. 

Spotlight on little J. Now put to the test by one queen bee. Will J take the bait and go from Brady to Britney? Or will her goody two-shoes mind-set turn into the night biggest Buzz kill?

Just as I destined myself to spend the night in internal turmoil, I heard the phone ringing. "Hello, Humphrey residence." I said, "Catherine, it's Mrs. Van der Woodsen" he said. "Hi Mr.s Wan der Woodsen, what can I do for you?" I asked her, wondering what would cause her to call my home.  "Eric's missing." she told me. "Oh my god. Well, did you try calling him or Serena." I asked her, worried for Eric's safety. "I did. But Eric's not answering his phone. I think he's with Serena, but she left her phone here." Mrs. Van der Woodsen told me. 

"I could call Dan for you if you'd like, get some information and then call you back with an update." I offered. "Thank you so much, I'd really appreciate that." She said and then hung up the phone.

I immediately called Dan, hoping he'd pick up his phone. "Hello." He said as he answered the phone. "Thank go you picked up. Is Eric with you and Serena?" I asked him, cutting right to the point. "What? No, no, no, he's not?" "Well, he's missing and Mrs. Van der Woodsen thinks he's with you guys, and she tried to call Serena but she left her phone at the hotel." I told him, cashing him up to speed. "Serena left her phone at the hotel?" he asked me. "I just told you that Serena's little brother, our sister's friend, is missing, and that surprises you is the location of Serena's phone?!" I screamed at him, wondering where his head goes sometimes. "Don't worry, we'll take care of it." and then he hung up. Just when he did, I saw an update from Gossip Girl.

Every girl's gotta start somewhere. Maybe Little J isn't so little anymore.

Of course, if anyone else would know where Eric is, it would be Jenny. I wasted no time in texting her and she immediately told me where they were. I sent a text to Dan to go to Visconti, and he should be able to find Eric there. 

Just as I was about to relay this information to Mrs. Van der Woodsen, I heard a knock at the door, and was surprised to see her on the other side of the door when I opened it. "So I made some calls, but either Dan Humphrey is and alias, or your bother is not very popular. No offense." She said as she walked into the loft. "None taken." I said as I closed the door. "I was just about to call you and let you know that Eric's not with Dan and Serena." "He's not?" Mrs. Van der Woodsen said, looking frightened to her core. "But thankfully, I was able to find out where he is and told Dan and Serena where to find him. Dan assured me he'll call when they're all together." 

"They should be calling soon, why don't you stay here and wait. I was just about to make some dinner if you're hungry." I offered her. "Thank you. And I'm starving." She said as she went to sit down. And I went to work on making my Dad's specialty , spaghetti bolognese.