Chapter 33: Moving to the Dorms

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Yuuto: Yeah, I give him credit for that but the rest not so much.

The entire class started being depressed and looked down from what Aizawa had said so there was nothing but silence between them. No one is talking or doing anything about this atmosphere, it's only getting worse with every second ticking. The trio were unaffected by it so they moved on about it and started walking past them without them even paying attention.

Bakugo: Come here.

Kaminari: Huh? What? No!

While they were walk away Bakugo come in and dragged Kaminari behind the bush and then a sound of electricity can be heard and radiate out and then what comes out of is a dumb face Kaminari that said.

Kaminari: Yay~.

Which caused some of the students to burst out laughing at his pathetic state, specifically Jirou.

Sero: What? What did Bakugo do to you....?

Bakugo walks up to Kirishima and gives him some cash (that was not stolen by the way), but it was his own money so he just gives it to him and start walking to the building with everyone else blowing off some steams by laughing at Dumb Kaminari. After all that was done the class went inside the building that they will be staying at, the place is a wide open space with tables, kitchen, sofa and a TV with it.

Aizawa: Each student dorm building holds one class. Girls on the right, and boys on the left. But the first floor is the common area. Food, baths and laundry are on this floor.

The students are all amazed by what they see as a whole new world to some of them even though it doesn't look that amazing or unique.

Sero: There's even a courtyard!

Ashido: So spacious! So clean! And a sofa!

Uraraka: I'm living in a mansion! (falls down)

Iida: Uraraka-kun!

Mineta: Did my ears deceive me? Baths and laundry are in the common space? (sallow) Is this heaven?

Aizawa: They're separated by gender and you'll behave yourself.

Mineta: Yes, sir.

Aizawa: Room starts on the second floor. There are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors total. Everyone gets their own room. They're luxurious spaces equipped with their own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets.

Midoriya: There's even a balcony! Wow!

Yaoyorozu: This is about the same size as my closet at home, but I'll manage.

Uraraka: It the size of my house! (falls down)

Iida: Uraraka-kun!

Aizawa: (show map) These are your rooms. The belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your rooms, so unpack and settle in today. I'll tell you more about what will happen from now on tomorrow. That's all. Class dismissed!

Class A: Hai, sensei!

After that expedition the class then starts unpacking their belongings and decorating each of their rooms to be like what their home was. The unpacking cost the sun to fall into the night. Everyone (mostly boys) was exhausted through the procedure and are now resting at the sofa until it is time for them to go to slumber.

The girls start approaching to check up with the boys and then ask them about an idea that they had been discussing, which is a room presentation contest. This causes some of the boys to be shocked and scared because they don't want anybody to look at their embarrassing things inside. The girls then start taking a look at some of the boys rooms without their consent which first is Midoriya that have hundreds of All Might figures, Tokoyami have a dark room with tons of edgy souvenirs, Aoyama with a disco ball and shinny stuff shows what a queer he is, and finally is Mineta which we will never see any of it in the light of day.