09: Grapeheads Get a Divorce (Not Clickbait)

Though the post was deleted as soon as Mark reached the office, there was enough time for screenshots and duplicates to be shared around

Though the post was deleted as soon as Mark reached the office, there was enough time for screenshots and duplicates to be shared around. It was now the editors' job to prevent further sharing and to delete what was already exposed, but Jiseol had a different objective in mind when she approached the office.

When the doors abruptly bursted open a while later, several heads snapped in their direction to see a fuming, red Jiseol. Quiet gasps were heard, voicing out their concerns for her as they asked if she was okay. She didn't get the chance to answer because her eyes were immediately fixated on a certain guy that stood out from the crowd huddled at Mark's computer. He stood out because he was the one who looked most concerned about her.

Bullshit.

"Seol—"

Without warning, Jiseol grabbed Donghyuck by the collar and slammed him against the nearest wall. She didn't know where the strength for her to manhandle someone much bigger than her came from, but she didn't have the time to wonder. She pinned him straight against the wall, her arm almost choking him as she held him by the neck.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" she spat, her voice trembling. Her breath was heavy and her eyes were watery, threatening to spill tears any second now.

"What are you talking about? It wasn't me!" Donghyuck exclaimed in response. He didn't attempt to wriggle out of her hold however, afraid that he'd misjudge his own strength and hurt her instead.

To say that the other editors were shocked by Jiseol's drastic change in personality was an understatement. Though on the outside she seemed to have what dramas would deem a "bad girl" demeanor, she would always stay level-headed and rational even in the worst situations. At some point Jiseol and Donghyuck were even jokingly paired as "the calm before the storm"—you could guess who was who. It was why Jiseol had been weirded out when Donghyuck seemed unfazed when the first attempt to leak the sex tape happened, but now it all made sense to her.

While the other editors were still frozen with their jaws hung open from surprise, Mark was the first one to snap out of it and tried to pry her off Donghyuck. He was deathly scared of her regardless of his tiny crush, that was true, but he didn't want anyone to become a murder suspect before they figured out what was going on.

"It's okay, Jiseol, let's talk this out," Mark coaxed her in a gentle voice.

Warming up to the feeling of Mark's arms around her, she let Donghyuck go but she didn't look away from him. How Donghyuck could look so surprised and confused was baffling—she thought he could win an Oscar for his outstanding performance.

"Don't look so innocent! You did it, you posted that shit," Jiseol cried out through gritted teeth. "Nobody else has any idea about that video except you, you fucking asshole, why...why would you do that to me? What did I ever do to you?"

"Park Jiseol, listen to me. I did not post that video, I have nothing to do with that fucking post!" Donghyuck ignored how they were causing such a ruckus and that the other editors were now probably terrified. He only focused on the upset girl in front of him and nobody else.